Derby in for Bournemouth defender

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Can't be much worse than our current shambles of a defence haha

You offered a bet on Derby not making the play-offs. You've made a few posts after I quoted you agreeing to accept the bet.

Have you now decided you don't want to bet on us not finishing in the play-offs, even though you're 99.9% sure that will be the case?

Just now, Kernow said:

You offered a bet on Derby not making the play-offs. You've made a few posts after I quoted you agreeing to accept the bet.

Have you now decided you don't want to bet on us not finishing in the play-offs, even though you're 99.9% sure that will be the case?

I'm going to put £75 in the bookies tomorrow that we won't. It's a win-win for me, if we make it into the play offs happy days, if we don't happy days too because I will get my money back for this years season ticket.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I'm going to put £75 in the bookies tomorrow that we won't. It's a win-win for me, if we make it into the play offs happy days, if we don't happy days too because I will get my money back for this years season ticket.

Would like to see proof of that. You offered a bet on here then ignored it when it was on offer.

Good luck to you though, love to see someone betting against their team

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I layed the bet that Derby would finish inside the top 6 a matter of hours before the Middlesbrough game. 

I can't remember what the odds were, but it was around 1.2 - if we don't make the play-offs, I think it almost pays for next season's season ticket. 

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Suprised to see Mings has made 1 league appearance so far this season. 

That tends to happen when you've got a long term ACL injury.

Bournemouth fans are surprised Hughes has only played once for us too.

Can't see much in this to be honest. If we're getting Olsson we won't need another left back. Christie doesn't warrant being dropped. Shackell & Keogh have had 2 poor games but do we really need to replace either? Realistically who would it be?

Tommy Elphick? Steve Cook? Distin?

Only player I'd think would be an improvement would be Charlie Daniels who is in fine form at the minute.

One poor game defensively shouldn't prompt panic buying, unity is what we need in the squad at the minute, knowing that your're still going to be in contention of a starting spot even after one poor performance. If we go out and buy a defender following a bad performance, that could shatter morale, only making the situation worse.

Olsson doesn't count because we were apparently close before the game...

Archived