At the end of the day it's just a game

Curtains

1. Get over it lets hope for better next time .
  2. dont blame the fans 
  3. get behind the team. 
  4. Love Derby County 
  5. dont get too down about it. 
  6. We are still 3rd in the league 
  7. we love DCFC.   
  8. Tomorrow is another day
  9. back us against Burnley 
  10. all is not lost.
  11. Clement needs our backing
  12. the players need our backing 
  13. don't blame our wonderful fans. 
  14. Derby Fans always will back their team. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 - If this means turn up to games in numbers then fair play.

if it means support the team no matter what, then we fail miserably. We are all a bunch of moaners. And dont make any noise unless 1) its to moan or boo

2) the team is doing well creating chances, scorijng goals, then we tend to wake up a bit.

7 hours ago, curtains said:

We didn't sign Andre Gray but we have a very good team .

Move on. 

PS I like Nick Blackman he's a good signing IMO. 

He needs time to settle in .

Agree totally used to his strengths, he looks very dangerous to me. 

Having Camara blasting down one wing may encourage Ince to try blasting down the other and knocking the ball in from the byline, then add Blackman or Big Chris hitting the front post = GOALS and lots of them. 

COME ON DERBY !!!

Hate to say, but the parking arrangements around the ground may have a part to do with why it would empty if the team look like its on the wrong side of a result.

I sit in the south stand and normally stay til the final whistle, but will admit on seeing the ball hit the net on the third goal made me and my son get up and go.

Do I feel guilty? Not really... Did I boo against Reading? No.... Did I at any point boo during Saturday's game? No.

But the parking around the iPro is quite poor, you see people literally running to their cars to get out the area.... Doesn't make it right.... It's just how it is :(

43 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Hate to say, but the parking arrangements around the ground may have a part to do with why it would empty if the team look like its on the wrong side of a result.

I sit in the south stand and normally stay til the final whistle, but will admit on seeing the ball hit the net on the third goal made me and my son get up and go.

Do I feel guilty? Not really... Did I boo against Reading? No.... Did I at any point boo during Saturday's game? No.

But the parking around the iPro is quite poor, you see people literally running to their cars to get out the area.... Doesn't make it right.... It's just how it is :(

You're probably right.

I always thought that the worst grounds to get away from were Wigan and Brighton - but the whole Pride Park area 'enjoys' an hour of gridlock. It wasn't too bad on Saturday though. By the time we'd had our post-match coffee, the traffic was clearing rapidly - due largely to 15,000 folk fecking off after 80 minutes.

You see? Life has its little compensations.

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

You're probably right.

I always thought that the worst grounds to get away from were Wigan and Brighton - but the whole Pride Park area 'enjoys' an hour of gridlock. It wasn't too bad on Saturday though. By the time we'd had our post-match coffee, the traffic was clearing rapidly - due largely to 15,000 folk fecking off after 80 minutes.

You see? Life has its little compensations.

Yeah, quite a few inc me and son were well en route to Ilson and almost home by 5pm!

Didnt quite feel right though if honest.... Even the wife said... "Your home early, they lose for once"... Lol

54 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I wait for at least an hour after most games before going home .

No way would I attempt to leave before that because of the gridlock around Pride Park. 

I never leave games early because win or lose I'm a supporter but can't knock those that do through circumstance and age etc. 

1 minute ago, Redcar said:

Yeah, quite a few inc me and son were well en route to Ilson and almost home by 5pm!

Didnt quite feel right though if honest.... Even the wife said... "Your home early, they lose for once"... Lol

I have once left before the end. I'd gone to Reading on my own (the Memsahib was off out doing this shopping nonsense) and we lost 5-0 (I think it was 0-0 after an hour). When the fourth went in, that was it - I was heading back to the car.

Archived