The Fawaz Circus 2016

11 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

2. He's managed a big club - Leeds

IF Leeds can appoint him based on his success at Crawley and Rotherham, then your £10 on Fawaz thinking his stock got better managing Leeds is not too daft a punt.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure it can't be long now until we see the cash rolling in and top manager installed as forest resume their quest for the promised land of super mid table? We seem to be hearing nothing....

They are clearly waiting for martin O'Neill, fawaz has asked him to be manager and O'Neill told him when he will join them. Unfortunately fawaz isn't to good with the standard calendar as we know from his payment record, and as a result has advertised for an interim manager until the 12th of never.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

They are clearly waiting for martin O'Neill, fawaz has asked him to be manager and O'Neill told him when he will join them. Unfortunately fawaz isn't to good with the standard calendar as we know from his payment record, and as a result has advertised for an interim manager until the 12th of never.

I though his agreed time table was "Aye, I'll join Forest in month of Sundays pal."

I reckon that the Championship is shaping up to be fierce next season - very solid managerial appointments and unprecedented amounts of money available. With our appointment of Pearson, I think we'll be better, but the standard of the division will be higher, so we might well end the season in a very similar position to last.

I don't see any whipping boys in the promoted teams - Clough will make Burton hard to beat, Wigan have money and momentum and Barnsley are at least competent. There'll be no awful sides taking up the bottom three and in the process, keeping the below average safe from relegation. If Forest's takeover doesn't materialise, and they don't appoint a decent manager soon (and what competent manager would work for Fawaz?) they could easily have a relegation fight on their hands. Now that would be shame.

5 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Nixon alluding to the fact they haven't got cash today on Twitter...... 

Bloody hell. I never realised that Forest had billions.

On 20 May 2016 at 21:00, needles said:

Behave Dawny. You're no mug, and you know exactly how mediocre you are and how far away you are from being anything else both on and off the pitch.

Right now you're eclipsed in all departments by Derby County. Team, squad, stadium, training facilities, bank balance, reputation, home gate, away support, academy, chairman, ST sales, backroom staff. We'll both get a manager in the next few weeks, and you just know ours will be more exciting than yours too. :D

Starting to think I'll have to admit I got that bit wrong. What's the hold up florists? Is the greek lad taking over?

How many managers have been favourite to take over now? Must be half a dozen. Andy Reid to take it on a week before kick off?

On 03/06/2016 at 00:17, needles said:

Starting to think I'll have to admit I got that bit wrong. What's the hold up florists? Is the greek lad taking over?

How many managers have been favourite to take over now? Must be half a dozen. Andy Reid to take it on a week before kick off?

Steve Evans expected to be appointed within the next few days with Gary Brazil as assistant manager. 

Pearson and Powell? Bet you wish you had our setup. Going up. 

13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Steve Evans expected to be appointed within the next few days with Gary Brazil as assistant manager. 

Pearson and Powell? Bet you wish you had our setup. Going up. 

When's that news come out? Last I saw (last night), you'd apparently contacted Red Bull Salzburg about speaking to Garcia.

30 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

When's that news come out? Last I saw (last night), you'd apparently contacted Red Bull Salzburg about speaking to Garcia.

Fawaz offered a deal for the compensation of £5.00, a free fridge freezer for the owner and an air conditioning unit (assembly and fitting not included) and £7m when Oscar wins them their third star in 3 years time :ph34r:

http://the72.co.uk/56667/forest-fan-balls-up-earns-him-three-year-ground-ban/

The Sun reports that a Nottingham Forest supporter who bit the testicle’s of a match steward in the December clash with Leeds United has been banned for three years. The spectator will also need to pay compensation and do 180 hours of community service.

A collection of steward’s tried to calm the individual in question down, leading to a scuffle and the fan being charged for assault by a district judge.

The Championship encounter ended 1-1 at the City Ground, and it turned out to be an occasion that many won’t forget in a hurry.

The Forest fans has subsequently been banned from attending any football from across the top four English, in addition to the fine and community service.

A court overheard the series of events, which resulted in the supporter being charged of assault of not just one steward, but two. The second came as a result of the overall foray, which began after a friend of the fan was ejected from the stadium.

The fan in question is said to have put one of the match stewards in a headlock, before support arrived and he was forced to the ground. It was during this specific incident which led to the biting taking place, with a court hearing that the steward in question felt “a sharp pain”. The fan also said “I am going to get you.”

The court ruled he acted “recklessly, not intentionally”.

The fan in question could now be forced to hand over his passport, whilst he must pay £150 to the security stewards in question.

Talk about a balls up!

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm sure he'll do a capable job. Not really got the wow factor from either side. I was hoping for a holy fhuch you guys are in trouble but will have to settle for slug jokes.

Try putting salt down.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Fawaz offered a deal for the compensation of £5.00, a free fridge freezer for the owner and an air conditioning unit (assembly and fitting not included) and £7m when Oscar wins them their third star in 3 years time :ph34r:

He should have thrown in a couple of those little plastic ice cube trays. It's quite hot at the moment.

Archived