The Fawaz Circus 2016

8 hours ago, HantsRam said:

That's a far more thoughtful analysis than went into my post Tedd. 

Might I just reiterate what a great achievement has occurred today in terms of a journeyman outfit working their bits off to earn success against the established elite.

Yes, I have just clocked up 1,000 "likes".

I thank you all.......luvvies. .........darlings.....☺☺☺☺

Have another one.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eddie said:

Yes, thanks for that. I see he now has a job as a part-time photographer. Times must be hard at the Theatre of Pink.

Heard he got a good deal off the lucky lucky man on a beach in Greece for this bit of modern technology, zero down and zero per month. 

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Yes, thanks for that. I see he now has a job as a part-time photographer. Times must be hard at the Theatre of Pink.

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

He allegedly left a "little present" in the Crystal Palace changing room when his Brighton side faced them in the play offs. Obviously Forest have put out a call for a manager experienced in dealing with a changing room full of **** and some wires have gotten crossed.

5 hours ago, McRamFan said:

won't be the first or last ex player trying to get on the gravy train.

Kenny Burns & gravy, a match made in heaven.  I heard he drinks it by the pint...

If Florist fans are anything to go by, imagine how insufferable Leicester fans will be in 30-40 years time, when they're languishing in Brooklyn Beckham Bryl Cream League 1.  "We should be trouncing teams like Ssausagehorpe with our history!!!" "Blah-blah, we won the Premiership a long time ago, blah-blah."  "It's about time we had a second star on out shirt"

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Kenny Burns & gravy, a match made in heaven.  I heard he drinks it by the pint...

If Florist fans are anything to go by, imagine how insufferable Leicester fans will be in 30-40 years time, when they're languishing in Brooklyn Beckham Bryl Cream League 1.  "We should be trouncing teams like Ssausagehorpe with our history!!!" "Blah-blah, we won the Premiership a long time ago, blah-blah."  "It's about time we had a second star on out shirt"

Wont happen, they will have all gone back to supporting their original teams.

1 minute ago, Zurich Ram said:

Imagine what it is like, living in Leicestershire at the minute......... there are some around who can even name 3 players, without being prompted....!!

I still haven't met a Leicester fan, and I live in Leicestershire (ok, Castle Donington has a DE postcode, but it's still 'claimed' by Leicester, just as much as the airport used to be 'claimed' by Nottingham).

1 hour ago, eddie said:

I still haven't met a Leicester fan, and I live in Leicestershire (ok, Castle Donington has a DE postcode, but it's still 'claimed' by Leicester, just as much as the airport used to be 'claimed' by Nottingham).

At least you get a DE postcode, with me being in Sawley I'm closer to the Leicestershire county line than I am to Nottingham's but I get lumped with a NG postcode, supposedly it's because all post for the area gets routed to the Notts sorting office.  Feckin Royal Mail!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Eddie,

you don't have to go far - by the time you reach Ashby De La Zouch or Coalville (shudder) the world has turned more blue than Smurfland and many an alehouse taproom echoes to the sound of debates about how much Mahrez will be worth and how "Lestah is the best thing that's ever happened in my life.." 

50 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Considering the 2nd best was a full compliment of fingers and toes, the 3rd a pork pie......

Arm nor ayin that - nowt wrong wi pork pies.

The embargo is to be lifted!

1st on the agenda: Nick Blackman, yours for £3m knock down bargin.

A selection of international players such as Alex Pearce and Chris Baird!

Cmon firdgy, get down to moore farm for Mel's crazy deals.

You liked Jamie Ward, you'll love razza Camara, yours for a snip at £4m

Get you acquisitions panel palms greased because the incoming Derby rejects are going to have the gumpen faithful flooding back to buy their season tickets!

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The embargo is to be lifted!

1st on the agenda: Nick Blackman, yours for £3m knock down bargin.

A selection of international players such as Alex Pearce and Chris Baird!

Cmon firdgy, get down to moore farm for Mel's crazy deals.

You liked Jamie Ward, you'll love razza Camara, yours for a snip at £4m

Get you acquisitions panel palms greased because the incoming Derby rejects are going to have the gumpen faithful flooding back to buy their season tickets!

Late run for the playoffs?

According to the football league, there are still one or two issues to be resolved before the embargo can be lifted.

I'm guessing they are - 

1. The batshit crazy owner.

2. A lack of cash. 

Apart from the above, everything is rosy in the Forest garden, as it should be when 50% of the staff are on gardening leave!

9 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

At least you get a DE postcode, with me being in Sawley I'm closer to the Leicestershire county line than I am to Nottingham's but I get lumped with a NG postcode, supposedly it's because all post for the area gets routed to the Notts sorting office.  Feckin Royal Mail!!!!!!!!

Post of the year

Archived