The Fawaz Circus 2016

4 minutes ago, davenportram said:

but if players leave they are allowed to sign replacements.

They're relaxing the restrictions next season, it's going to be based on weight rather than wages. Tizwas is already planning on bringing in a whole new first XI when he offloads Andy Reid in the Summer......

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 12:25, RadioactiveWaste said:

Can Fawaz just do something completely batsh1t in public? I miss him and feel Mel has been shouldering the eccentric chairman role these past few months. Perhaps sacking doogie for doing an apparently good job and going to the media about gumpen-wisdom philosophy which all staff muff must practice by purifying themselves in the Trent and so on. I feel it's time for the epic return of the east Midlands favorite mental chairman.

have you ever seen fawaz and mel in the same place at the same time?

Me neither

On 11/02/2016 at 17:42, Phoenix said:

Big,big chance for you Forest enthusiasts to buy into your noble club's history, at Kinght's Sporting auctions on Saturday in Leicester.

Lot 1148

Nottingham Forest Big Match and European home programmes 1967 to 1996.

Includes Fairs Cup 1st round v Eintracht Frankfurt, 17th October 1967,

European Cup 1st round v Liverpool, 1978,

European Cup v Grasshoppers, home and away legs 1979,

European Cup vArges Pitesti, 1979,

European Cup semi-final 1st leg v F.C. Cologne 1979, v Dynamo Berlin, home and away legs 1980,

League Cup semifinals, UEFA Cup quarter-final 2nd leg v Bayern Munich, 1996 (with official team sheets released to the
press on the day of the match, with annotations by the press correspondent) etc.

Annotations to programmes, otherwise G (Good condition).

Plus a large rosette for the European Cup Final v Hamburg, 28th May 1980.

Qty 12

A piece (well, 12 actually) of history there for you, all expected to fetch

£30/40

Hammer Price - Unsold. Oh dear

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Billy Davies has spoken out about his time as forest manager. Safe to presume the cheques to him have a rubber quality these days? 

I noticed that there was a little bit of Billy Davies referring to Billy Davies in the third person.

Archived