The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, stoners said:

So does that mean you've top trumped us in bazarre manager sackings?

sod = 8th

clemence = 5th 

your turning into us in front our eyes. 

agree we arent exactly covering ourselves in glory right now....gone from a club heading in the right direction, to seemingly heading in no direction.

I know me and tiger were taking the piss but I can't believe you've sacked him

its not the way forward. If your not careful no one will want to come because they don't think they ll be given time. 

You ll end up with a douggie like character. We may have been lucky but it could of so easily have gone wrong. 

It is good to be laughing at you for a change instead of looking over in ore at you putting a strategy in place and implementing it.

At the start of the season you've gone and ripped up that strategy and gone with the 'scatter gun' approach or 'forest way' as previously known. 

The mind boggles. I'll piss my pants if we finish above your lot. Absolutely piss myself.

Just now, stoners said:

It is good to be laughing at you for a change instead of looking over in ore at you putting a strategy in place and implementing it.

At the start of the season you've gone and ripped up that strategy and gone with the 'scatter gun' approach or 'forest way' as previously known. 

The mind boggles. I'll piss my pants if we finish above your lot. Absolutely piss myself.

now you are just getting carried away

6 minutes ago, stoners said:

I know me and tiger were taking the piss but I can't believe you've sacked him

its not the way forward. If your not careful no one will want to come because they don't think they ll be given time. 

You ll end up with a douggie like character. We may have been lucky but it could of so easily have gone wrong. 

aslong as there is no #unfinished business mk 2

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Can someone tell me what the 'Derby way' is, other than interfering with livestock? :lol:

Its a road somewhere in staffordshire

41 minutes ago, stoners said:

Calm down Kevin.

But I'm mortified that forest fans are taking the rise. You know it looks bad when even forest can snipe at the way the club is run.

Archived