The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Probably, he's not been too reliable since we had him.

As long as he's back for a brace against you lot, that's the best we can hope for again.

Well to be fair it is your cup final seen as you have nothing else to play for apart from maybe a relegation battle 

49 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Probably, he's not been too reliable since we had him.

As long as he's back for a brace against you lot, that's the best we can hope for again.

Good player to be honest. Always looks like he could do with a bit more time in the gym and few less kebabs.

19 minutes ago, twinkletoes said:

can we take this thread down please i for one find some of the abuse on here very unbecoming of a football fan if lee camp was to read this thread he would be upset as well im sure........

bit of a sneaky gutless dig here.  Don't be such a tool. Singing about a player's dad, and suggesting his dad rapes him, and calling his dad a ****, (even though his dad was right to slam Brown), when the lad came through Derby as a kid and is a Derby lad, is not acceptable. Your justification is very similar to what the racists used to say 30-40 years ago when throwing bananas on the pitch at Black players.

This thread, as far as I've seen, is quite good natured. The abuse against Camp was not, aside of the "what's the score?" chant.

31 minutes ago, twinkletoes said:

can we take this thread down please i for one find some of the abuse on here very unbecoming of a football fan if lee camp was to read this thread he would be upset as well im sure........

And if you really want to pi$$ Mostyn off, get yourself a moving avatar, he'll even mention it in the things that pi$$ me off thread. Just saying.

3 hours ago, twinkletoes said:

He probably would and if he was to read it and become upset he could report it to a moderator to remove any offensive comments.

Archived