The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derbados said:

You are joking right??  This, coming from your absolute shower who were squealing like schoolgirls when uncle Fawaz first took over, saying how rich you now were and you now were "Man City of the midlands" remember that? You then spunked ridiculous amounts of money on absolute dross and got absolutely nowhere. . .  sound familiar?? have you got that third star yet? :lol:

Remember stoners, one person on twitter said it, therefore the entirety of the Forest fan base believe it.. 

12 hours ago, stoners said:

Who says we are taking the league by storm 

personally I'm laughing my arse at one of the most pricey assembled team in championship history with a supposed premier class manager struggle against multiple teams whom have put together with loans and freebies 

you should be embarrassed 

We have been awful, but not too many of the teams we've played so far are teams put together with loans and freebies. We've played Brighton, Villa, Newcastle and Bristol City who have all spent a fair bit this season and in past seasons. We've played Preston and Ipswich who would fit that description but we didn't really struggle against either, just poor finishing cost us points against the latter. Burton and Barnsley are the only teams who match that description that we've really struggled against, but most teams have struggled against Barnsley this season.

49 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

We have been awful, but not too many of the teams we've played so far are teams put together with loans and freebies. We've played Brighton, Villa, Newcastle and Bristol City who have all spent a fair bit this season and in past seasons. We've played Preston and Ipswich who would fit that description but we didn't really struggle against either, just poor finishing cost us points against the latter. Burton and Barnsley are the only teams who match that description that we've really struggled against, but most teams have struggled against Barnsley this season.

Well I've written the season off. Forest are going to spank us. Utter humiliation coming up and the Gumps will be gutted if they don't hammer us.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Remember stoners, one person on twitter said it, therefore the entirety of the Forest fan base believe it.. 

give over! when we next played you, there was several thousand of you singing "we're Nottingham Forest, we're richer than you" 

hardly one person on twitter is it!

56 minutes ago, Derbados said:

give over! when we next played you, there was several thousand of you singing "we're Nottingham Forest, we're richer than you" 

hardly one person on twitter is it!

You wont win, they will just claim they didnt hear it, just liked they did when they chanted about kris commons wife losing her baby and hoping shaun barker died after he got his injury against them, but they heard very well when some of our fans chanted about their chairman (which i agree was disgusting).

Just like their chairman who posted all over twitter the vandalism to his car, yet had no comments on the vandalism caused by their fans to the toilet block, or failure to pay money to us that they owed.

Just like they didnt flock to tell us we were going nowhere and had no money, ridiculing our free signings, but they were mega rich and were going to sign all sorts of stars to get them promoted, the 3-5 year plan that fawaz talked about to turn them into premier league contenders is not looking like its going to be acheived.

I think most forest fans have gone all bobby ewing in a shower and wiped out the past 3 seasons from their memories and seem uptight by the fact we actually have some money to spend and they dont.

4 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

It's all a bit tetchy with the Derby lads this morning.

Can't think why.

I genuinely think that Forest fans have the feel good factor, a team when they're playing well they'll pull in reasonable attendances. 2011 when they made the play offs their average attendance was 23,275, compared to us at 26,023, only bettered by the dirties. We finished 19th that season.

They will probably finish mid table this season, satisfied with not flirting with relegation but not really challenging with the play offs. 

I'd rather take a year of transition this year and progress than finish 14th, 11th, 8th, 19th, 6th, 3rd 19th,  and three years of league one football than be strung along with more average football. We've had that, and it was pitiful. We had mediocrity under Nigel, we now have an owner that wont take 'average' but  push for promotion and fund in order to fulfil that.

Forest have splashed millions, and maybe we've spent more, but we have spent within regulations, we don't have regular wind up orders, missed transfer payments and a shambles of boardroom who make an established club like Forest look like amateurs. 

Yes we've been poor to start the season, but there's another 38 games to go, and I'm still confident we will finish above Forest. History says if we do that, we will still finish higher than mid table mediocrity.

I'm not a Forest hater in the sense I would love to see Derby and Forest challenging for promotion/in the Premiership. When was the last time we saw a a 'Derby' when both teams were excelling?

Here's to an interesting season, one which I will still believe Derby will finish above Forest.

You've got to be happy for out East Midland neighbours as they get to have their day in court tomorrow. Yes, it's another HMRC winding up order (number 63 on this list): http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

Now, Fridgey (genuinely) says he's disappointed this has gone public and appeared on the list because he "paid the bill in full last week"! You couldn't make it up.

Becomes a bit clearer why he had to sell Burke quickly.

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

You've got to be happy for out East Midland neighbours as they get to have their day in court tomorrow. Yes, it's another HMRC winding up order (number 63 on this list): http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-companies-winding-up

Now, Fridgey (genuinely) says he's disappointed this has gone public and appeared on the list because he "paid the bill in full last week"! You couldn't make it up.

Groundhog day.

7 hours ago, Ramchester said:

Here's to an interesting season, one which I will still believe Derby will finish above Forest.

Yep, can still see that happening myself.

We play some good stuff going forward but can't defend for toffee at the moment. Another (lower) mid table finish if we keep making the same simple errors.

Wouldn't be the end of the world mind you. Enjoying this season regardless

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oh no, not the rice bowl. Where am I gonna go for my chow mein

23 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Has he seriously not worked out that every winding up order lodged ends up on the court list which is public information?

5 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Has he seriously not worked out that every winding up order lodged ends up on the court list which is public information?

I doubt it, he's not worked out yet that you actually have to pay bills full stop.

Archived