Merry Christmas

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kernow said:

We follow each other on Twitter @Mafiabob so I know what you look like, and my God doesn't your daughter look like you!

Poor thing ;)

Only kidding, Merry Christmas!

Haha! I agree though!

2 bottles of Jack, a bottle of rum plus a dozen assorted Trappist beers - merry Christmas goes without saying. Plus, for the first time in 40 years, the Memsahib was able to put her feet up all day while my daughter did the cooking.

Happy Christmas one and all - hope that Melta Claus brought you exactly what you wanted.

26 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Merry Christmas. Need some decent Christmas movies to watch... Any suggestions?

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. It has nothing to do with Christmas - except for the message, which is "Be excellent to each other - and party on, dudes"

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Er....  Thanks for the invite. 

Merry Christmas ? x

Hard work, glad everyone had a lovely dinner though. Me and Mandy have a day for ourselves tomorrow, we'll go out for the day somewhere, maybe New Forest 

:cool:

Post dinner devastation 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Everyone have a nice day then?

I was left totally confused by women even more, how is it ok for parents to buy their daughter a frying pan and oven gloves for Xmas yet if I bought them her I'd be killed?

How did the other presents go down?

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

How did the other presents go down?

Period pants were a bit tight and she read a few pages of the book before telling me she knows all this and put it away in the drawer. Waste of time that was then

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Everyone have a nice day then?

I was left totally confused by women even more, how is it ok for parents to buy their daughter a frying pan and oven gloves for Xmas yet if I bought them her I'd be killed?

Yet a selfie stick to check your bald spot is ok? Women!

Archived