Coffee Machines

WorksopRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't listen to Daveo, the sachets don't taste different providing you don't have fully-functioning tastebuds.

I'd personally go for the Deloghi ones but pods can be expensive. I know it's more of a faff to get the manual ones but if you drink a lot of coffee it's cheaper and when you get good at making the coffee you can start getting creative.

Same principle behind rollies vs cigarettes.

10 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Don't listen to Daveo, the sachets don't taste different providing you don't have fully-functioning tastebuds.

I'd personally go for the Deloghi ones but pods can be expensive. I know it's more of a faff to get the manual ones but if you drink a lot of coffee it's cheaper and when you get good at making the coffee you can start getting creative.

Same principle behind rollies vs cigarettes.

Hmmmmmm. I like getting creative but I don't like roll ups. Tricky. 

What do you think is in the pods that's not in a sachet?

It's a con, I fell for it as well but was man enough to say you got me and had my money back. 

I will admit they don't taste exactly the same, Cappuchino sachets taste much better than the pods

We had the Dolce Gusto one, you have to guess the correct amount of water per capsule, as it's not automatic. Never gets really hot either.

We've now got a little tassimo one, much easier to use, piping hot and no need to guess how much water to use.

Seen the machine for £33 quid too, in Sainsbury's I think.

Pod cost is roughly the same across both machines.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Ground coffee in the pods.

soluble coffee in sachets.

was that a real question?

well, tis in a bosch? Assume they are all ground coffee that the water perculates through, no?

Coffee like Cappuccino and Mochaccino are powders in both, just the water runs through the pods. Regular coffee just get the Azera coffee. We've got a hot water dispenser so it's pretty much the same thing. 

Archived