Coffee Machines

WorksopRam

2 minutes ago, Daveo said:

When it was free drinks you think I'm having coffee? Was on the lovely yellow gassy San Miguels, not watered down up there either

What a waste.

i thought you'd at least drink something to make you feel at least half merry?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have seen the state of me when I got in. Cracked open a large bottle of San Miguel at 10.45am, the plan was to get a little merry before so I'm not paying £4+ a pint in there. Got to the Merlin just before 12, squeezed in another 3 pints.

Gets into the lounge at the ground at 1pm and the betting guys tell us order whatever we like it's going on their tab. Few more pints before the game, then just before we went out they come round asking what drinks we wanted ready at our table for half time. I was in heaven up there.

Another couple pints in at half time, had to leave 20 minutes into the second half, so had another one and stayed inside.

4 more cans from the services and I was hammered. Still feeling rough today.

Can't remember what they had on offer up there, ignored the old man brown stuff, had a good few pumps up there.

2 hours ago, Daveo said:

Should have seen the state of me when I got in. Cracked open a large bottle of San Miguel at 10.45am, the plan was to get a little merry before so I'm not paying £4+ a pint in there. Got to the Merlin just before 12, squeezed in another 3 pints.

Gets into the lounge at the ground at 1pm and the betting guys tell us order whatever we like it's going on their tab. Few more pints before the game, then just before we went out they come round asking what drinks we wanted ready at our table for half time. I was in heaven up there.

Another couple pints in at half time,  was asked to leave 20 minutes into the second half, so had another one and stayed inside.

Can't remember what they had on offer up there, ignored the old man brown stuff, had a good few pumps up there.

FTFY.

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

Another couple pints in at half time, had to leave 20 minutes into the second half, so had another one and stayed inside.

What?

youve been in the corporate last match?

bloody hell! Who knew?

Archived