Free seat Brighton game

ketteringram

Not sure if this should be in match day thread. 

Mrs Ketteringram will not be coming to this game. If there is anyone on here who would like to make use of the ticket, just let me know. It's West stand lower block c, if that's important. 

Would just need to arrange a meet time by turnstiles 1-4, and then give me the card back once inside. That last bit is important, as otherwise I'm a dead man. 

Upside is, it's completely free of charge. 

Downside is, it's next to me, and yeah I know, it's West stand blah blah blah! 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Mrs Ketteringram will not be coming to this game. If there is anyone on here who would like to make use of the ticket, just let me know. It's West stand lower block c, if that's important. 

Would just need to arrange a meet time by turnstiles 1-4, and then give me the card back once inside. That last bit is important, as otherwise I'm a dead man. 

That's a really kind thoughtful offer towards a very lucky fellow (half) fan, good on you mate, I'll treat you to a free coffee at the Bristol match :-)

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

If no one else has it I will if that OK of you? Thanks for the offer... I've bought a half season ticket and it don't kick in until Fulham game... I'm sure a couple of ales will be supplied to you for this kind gesture! 

32 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

If no one else has it I will if that OK of you? Thanks for the offer... I've bought a half season ticket and it don't kick in until Fulham game... I'm sure a couple of ales will be supplied to you for this kind gesture! 

Will you wear the French knickers?

Now then this Free seat Brighton game, does it come with a free full cool box with a nice selection of Belgium beers in it, ah lovely, might be tempted to sit on a megabus for 24 hours or so. Any chance of a free cushion and a free blanket?

And can I take this Free seat home, it would also come in very handy for the early morning wait at Sheffield Interchange for a bus, oh and any chance of a free flask of tea, have a word with Mel for the tea and see if he's got any bickies while your asking!

2hz38tz.jpg

Archived