Have we become too predictable

cloughandtaylor

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, curtains said:

Your missing the point we have 4 of the top 6 to play away including the top 2 .

We have top at home on Saturday and we drew with 2nd team Boro at home and 4 th Burnley  

Hope we beat Brighton at home on Saturday  

I honestly don't think you do want us to win on Saturday, because if we don't you and super rams can rush on here and make more threads craving attention. Anyway, some more stats for you:

Records against other members in the top 5 (including both home and away)

Derby W1 D2 L0 = 5/9 points

Brighton W1 D1 L0 = 4/6 points

Hull W1 D0 L2 = 3/9 points

Burnley W0 D2 L0 = 2/6 points

Boro W0 D1 L1 = 1/6 points

Well would you look at that

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I honestly don't think you do want us to win on Saturday, because if we don't you and super rams can rush on here and make more threads craving attention. Anyway, some more stats for you:

Brighton W1 D2 L0 = 4/6 points

I think you mean W1 D1 for Brighton 

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Strange when somebody puts up a thread with logic attached - the blinkers come on with silly boy statements.

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Of course I want us to win .

Why do some Derby Fans not want a word said against the team .

I tell you what in May when we go up you can say I told you we were brilliant just like I was told last season under McClaren  

Regarding the opening post, I don't think we've become too predictable I'd just say that we had a not very creative game in a match where we were probably more concerned about not losing than winning. We played similar to how we normally do away from home to be quite honest!

Just now, curtains said:

I tell you what in May when we go up you can say I told you we were brilliant just like I was told last season under McClaren  

Every sensible poster is saying "words against Derby" in their other posts. But what you're doing is the forum equivalent of standing on a street corner holding a "THE END IS NIGH" sign. 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Why do some Derby fans only want to say bad words against the team?

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

We beat Hull with Jeff Hendrick pulling the strings and running at them against Sheff Wednesday we were slow and predictable .

Thorne and Martin marked out the game. 

So that tells you is that either Weds had a better game plan and were able to deploy it properly, or Hendrick was told to sit a little more as Bannan/Lee/Wallace are trickier more mobile players capable to moving between the lines.  Do you really think in this day and age one team doesn't know how another plays???  Every other team knows how Derby County play, it's what they do to counter it that brings about different results. We had a game plan for Hull, which we executed perfectly

32 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

We haven't been tested away?

What do you call Hull then? Top of the league, best home record.. doesn't get more testing than that!

Not at all, because Mr Potatohead had worked us out. That means that Hull beat us by 60 minutes to 30 minutes. The scoreline is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Every sensible poster is saying "words against Derby" in their other posts. But what you're doing is the forum equivalent of standing on a street corner holding a "THE END IS NIGH" sign. 

No what you are doing is stiffling discussion.

A forum is for discussion.

Super Rams is asking have we become too predictable so what's your answer. 

7 minutes ago, super rams said:

Strange when somebody puts up a thread with logic attached - the blinkers come on with silly boy statements.

Strange that you're the first to criticise the team when we don't win (and even when we do win e.g. Hull). I'd go along with the others and call you a WUM if it wasn't for Daveo stating you'd donated a while back

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

So that tells you is that either Weds had a better game plan and were able to deploy it properly, or Hendrick was told to sit a little more as Bannan/Lee/Wallace are trickier more mobile players capable to moving between the lines.  Do you really think in this day and age one team doesn't know how another plays???  Every other team knows how Derby County play, it's what they do to counter it that brings about different results. We had a game plan for Hull, which we executed perfectly

Hendrick was dropped against Wednesday and Ince was dragged off  

Archived