Christmas - The Things I Love

ramsbottom

On 19 December 2015 at 20:47, ladyram said:

There's lots of things I love now, more than when I was younger. I think the best bit is seeing the looks on the kids' faces when they open their presents. Plus last month we became Grandparents so I have a new grandson to spoil a lil bit.

For me that's tough to beat.

Simply this^

Family is everything, can't wait to see mine on Christmas Morning, kids opening presents and generally spending all day on them, intermingled with daft games, soppy music and a few sherberts.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Reading all these again and again, getting my very emotional about Christmas, being with family, seeing everyone happy, the music, the crappy TV, eating too much, drinking too much, eating too many chocolates that you don't ever by again all year...

this will be the first time I have been away from home for Christmas and I didnt think i would but i miss it so so much...

I hope you all have a wonderful time with your families and friends, have a Toffee Penny from the Quality Streets for me.

just melted one of them to the roof of my mouth , cheers ..:p

On 7 Dec 2015 at 20:34, Cisse said:

I love

Buying gifts

Giving gifts

Getting gifts

The Christmas food

Traditions

Visiting the graves of my grand parents and other family

Christmas songs

Candles

Snow

Kids being so excited

Opening the advent calender

Chocolate

Christmas beers

Sending cards

Getting cards

Being together with my family

Having so many days off from the work

Cisse... Christmas Dinner in Finland.. Is it same as Sweden with ham, salmon, sill, knackerbrod, omelette etc or more like UK with turkey? 

Also...do you guys celebrate 24th or 25th December? 

Archived