Happy birthday Ronnie, wherever you are.

Mostyn6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Daveo said:

What's the release date for the book?

It appears the crowdsourcing publisher, Pubslush, has gone bust.

I'm sure that's who were publishing Ronnie's book, I'd have to dig through old bank statements to confirm.

Happy birthday Ronnie, any updates?

Thanks for the birthday wishes. (and for the email from Mostyn).They're appreciated.

I won't be back posting. It all got a little bit tedious. I still read occasionally and I owe Daveo a contribution at some point.

Apologies for the lack of updates on the book, I thought I'd added everyone to a supporters mailing list and sent out an update, but it appears not, so sorry for that.

I'm still hoping it's out for Christmas, yes I've had issues with Pubslush which has then had a knock on effect but I hope it's all sorted now. I just daren't promise cos every time I think I'm over the line, something else crops up.

Worse case scenario is that everyone who contributed will receive a copy before Christmas, together with their "reward" whether it's available for general sale I'm not 100% sure yet.

I can be contacted on fromtoughlifetocloughlife@gmail.com. I might not answer posts on here but I will answer emails.

Archived