Football Manager

loughboroughRAM

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Some top data entry from the researcher, just noticed that Mason Bennett jas a PA of -65 :thumbsup: If you dont know how the negative numbers work then here:

-10 170-200
-9 150-180
-8 130-160
-7 110-140
-6 90-120
-5 70-100

So going by that Bennett has the potential to surpass all players EVER :lol:

Forsyth has a PA of 131, Christie has one of 145, thats just way off IMO.

Scratch the Bennett talk, JAmie hanson has a PA of -75!!!! Going to be a million times better than our Will who has a PA of 160.

Negative PA's ending in 5 mean a half so -65 is really -6.5 which would be a range of 100-130, while -75 would be a range of 120-150

• 2 months later...

Finally got bored of my FM15 save and decided to get FM16 and yet again injuries are crippling me - had to sign Tom Carroll and Jordan Mutch on emergency loans as ALL of my CMs apart from Baird were injured and Bradley Johnson was suspended for 3 matches, Thorne out for 10 months after doing ACL again with Hendrick and Butterfield both picking up long term injuries in consecutive days. Drives me potty!

just lost in playoffs to bristol city (?!?!?) having won the first leg at home. Suspiciously realistic season was autos most of the season after a slow start then got offered the West Brom job late January and had a couple more key injuries and it all went to pot. Scraped 5th and beat brizzle 2-1 home leg only to lose 3-0 in the away leg. Sheff Weds stormed the league with Brentford coming 2nd. Maybe not so realistic after all

49 minutes ago, loughboroughRAM said:

Finally got bored of my FM15 save and decided to get FM16 and yet again injuries are crippling me - had to sign Tom Carroll and Jordan Mutch on emergency loans as ALL of my CMs apart from Baird were injured and Bradley Johnson was suspended for 3 matches, Thorne out for 10 months after doing ACL again with Hendrick and Butterfield both picking up long term injuries in consecutive days. Drives me potty!

Bradley Johnson is a little **** on the game. 22 yellows and 5 reds in my first season.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Bradley Johnson is a little **** on the game. 22 yellows and 5 reds in my first season.

Haha! I know me too, play him as ball winning CM with Butterfield and Thorne at DM and he gets booked all the feckin time, hes played 11 games this season had 6 bookings and 2 reds!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 16:26, loughboroughRAM said:

Try testing this out next time you start a new game

it's a nifty little editor data file someone created for "reduced injuries". When you download/open the folder, you have a choice of approx. half dozen files that reduce injury occurrences by X-percent. 

The smallest option in that folder is the "reduced injuries by 5%" file and this is the one I always pick and I just throw the rest of the folder away, because I still want to keep my game realistic. Apart from this, I never use any other kind of editing for my FM saves.  I've always enjoyed the game just the way it is. 

That 5% is *just* effective enough that it saves you from ripping your hair out over the 29398483th injury of the season, but other than that its still kept very realistic and plenty of injuries still occur each season to keep the whole squad occupied!

4 hours ago, rhysbeck said:

Try testing this out next time you start a new game

it's a nifty little editor data file someone created for "reduced injuries". When you download/open the folder, you have a choice of approx. half dozen files that reduce injury occurrences by X-percent. 

The smallest option in that folder is the "reduced injuries by 5%" file and this is the one I always pick and I just throw the rest of the folder away, because I still want to keep my game realistic. Apart from this, I never use any other kind of editing for my FM saves.  I've always enjoyed the game just the way it is. 

That 5% is *just* effective enough that it saves you from ripping your hair out over the 29398483th injury of the season, but other than that its still kept very realistic and plenty of injuries still occur each season to keep the whole squad occupied!

Is there a 100% injury folder? Could be fun to try.

Must admit Cyrus Christie is absolutely quality on this game. Worth £25mil, ousted Coleman from the RB slot for Ireland, has got ratings averaging 7.7+ in every season of the game. Just finished a season, 4th in the PL and he was in the team of the year with 7.92 rating. Play him as an attacking full-back and he gets about 20 assists a season.

I got quite lucky in the game. I went up first season and managed to win the League Cup in the first season and just scrape top half. Mel being Mel gave me shed loads of cash for Europe and I was able to attract some very decent players.

Begovic; Christie, Sule, Munoz, Riedewald; S.Bender, Alli, Tielemans; Muniain, Drmic, Hahn.

I expect only the FM addicts will know some of those names.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Must admit Cyrus Christie is absolutely quality on this game. Worth £25mil, ousted Coleman from the RB slot for Ireland, has got ratings averaging 7.7+ in every season of the game. Just finished a season, 4th in the PL and he was in the team of the year with 7.92 rating. Play him as an attacking full-back and he gets about 20 assists a season.

I got quite lucky in the game. I went up first season and managed to win the League Cup in the first season and just scrape top half. Mel being Mel gave me shed loads of cash for Europe and I was able to attract some very decent players.

Begovic; Christie, Sule, Munoz, Riedewald; S.Bender, Alli, Tielemans; Muniain, Drmic, Hahn.

I expect only the FM addicts will know some of those names.

I'm only first season, but he's bagged about 8 assists and it's only January.

Seems quite realistic to what you'd imagine has been cracking off - Warnock, Baird and Shotton kicking off about no playing time.

Just now, Srg said:

Seems quite realistic to what you'd imagine has been cracking off - Warnock, Baird and Shotton kicking off about no playing time.

Hughes is disappointing in this game. Maybe it's the fact he starts with an injury but he hasn't reached the wonderkid status he usually does. Sold him to B'mouth for £10mil and he doesn't even start for them anymore.

One of the most annoying things about the game is when a team bids for your player and they request a new contract. You decline because they want to double their money and still have 3 years left so they kick off, upset the whole team and want to leave.

Although I suppose that is realistic because now agents are heavily involved. You can usually half the player's wage demands just by giving the agent a hefty signing on fee.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

FM15 Shotton is the best player in England, 9+ rating all the time for me. Simply because he can throw.

Archived