Another one bites the dust - Leeds sack Rosler

Cam the Ram

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I get all of that and witnessed it all and before, but most of the anti Leeds crap I hear comes from people who are way too young to have seen any of it. All of this was 40+ years ago. Norman Hunter was a good defender, if you want dirty then Billy Bremner and Johnny Giles were way dirtier than him. Personally, I feel for their fans, they deserve better than they are getting. Time to let go of the anti-Leeds stuff, it is embarrasing when they don't give a monkeys chopper about us.

Cnut of a club... Their fans to me are worse than their former players... You reckon they don't care about us? Their fans to a man sang " your dad was a Cnut and so are you..." to Nigel Clough a couple of seasons ago at Pride Park... 

From my early memories of them in Paris sulking their backsides off because Gerd Muller had done them in the European Cup final...ripping the seats out and going on the rampage... Followed suit pretty much ever since... British Transport police has them as double the amount of train incidents and arrests than any other club... 

They still sing " We Are The Champions... The Champions of Europe" as an anthem... They have NEVER been champions of Europe.... Even Forest don't sing that and they have been.... 

Add Bowyer and Woodgate into the Bremmner, Giles, Hunter mix and then the lovely Mr Cellino... 

Yup....Cnut of a club.... Hope they go into non league.. 

Cnut of a club... Their fans to me are worse than their former players... You reckon they don't care about us? Their fans to a man sang " your dad was a Cnut and so are you..." to Nigel Clough a couple of seasons ago at Pride Park... 

From my early memories of them in Paris sulking their backsides off because Gerd Muller had done them in the European Cup final...ripping the seats out and going on the rampage... Followed suit pretty much ever since... British Transport police has them as double the amount of train incidents and arrests than any other club... 

They still sing " We Are The Champions... The Champions of Europe" as an anthem... They have NEVER been champions of Europe.... Even Forest don't sing that and they have been.... 

Add Bowyer and Woodgate into the Bremmner, Giles, Hunter mix and then the lovely Mr Cellino... 

So you are not keen on them then? :-)

Yeah, what he said - Dirty Yorkshire Scum who have never moved on from mid-70's. Got a couple of fans round our way that like to give it large in the pub over the latest bout of hooliganism, still brag about ripping seats out of the Ossie End at the BBG and generally behave like the utter, utter cnuts that anyone associated with that club becomes.

As Stockholm said, hope they go into non-league.

Yeah, what he said - Dirty Yorkshire Scum who have never moved on from mid-70's. Got a couple of fans round our way that like to give it large in the pub over the latest bout of hooliganism, still brag about ripping seats out of the Ossie End at the BBG and generally behave like the utter, utter cnuts that anyone associated with that club becomes.

As Stockholm said, hope they go into non-league.

I am clearly more forgiving than you. :)  As a teenager in 1968 I had a hot drink thrown over me by a middle aged Leeds fan from the stand above our terracing at Elland Road, but I have got over it. Every club including ours has its idiots, time to move on. 

Never time for me to move on BCN.. Mentioned this before in years gone by.. I'm the only Ram in my family... Rest are ALL dirty Leeds and all older than me... Moved to Derby aged 8 just after 1st Championship win.. Through my formative football years they tried the lot on me to get me over to the dark side... Even voodoo I think... But I'm not for shifting once my grandad stood me on a crate in the boys enclosure at BBG... First love.. 

Dirty dirty dirty Leeds... Those years when they were in league 1 are some of the happiest of my life mate... 

Has there been a worse club? Mill wall fans for sure are up there but on the pitch they don't come close to Leeds... 

I went with a family member to see them play Leicester in 98 and they sang " town full of niggars..just a town full of niggars"!!

They seem to take unrivaled delight at singing that awful " lying on the runway" song to Manchester United... 

Compounded by every fan you meet of them who will quite matter of factly tell you that they are by far the " biggest club outside the premier league" regardless of Derby a County having a larger av attendance for home games for many seasons now... 

Leeds do have the potential to be huge, much bigger than Derby. The city is roughly three times the size of Derby. It's the fourth biggest in the country and only has one team. There isn't another traditionally "big" team within an hour's drive of the city. The only mitigating factor is the popularity of egg chasing in that part of the world. Of course, all that makes it even more amusing that the club has been an utter shambles for the last 10 years and is arguably in as bad a state now as it has ever been.

Archived