DCFC Fans from behind the keyboard

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on another meet, where all from JA606 met up, @eddie was there, but busy eating in another room. I saw him and his flowing locks walking to/from the toilet at the other side of the room, but we never met.

I obviously know @TroyDyer and @Bilbo pretty well, met a few posters from DET and COYR, but oddly haven't met many from here.

There are many I'd like to sit and have a beer with here, even some of those I've done nothing but disagree with seem like quality characters who'd make an evening over beers very entertaining.

I'm not sure we can get a venue big enough. Maybe the Arena? :ph34r:

Judging by the amount of time that many of you spend typing on your keyboards, I would have little desire to meet you as I would probably find you rather dull.

Anybody that has had the time to post more than 5000 or so times suggests to me they have very little life other than this site.

Skewed any way really for some, I checked Eddie out as you do, joined the year we opened but didn't start posting till after the DET closed.

For those pre DET closure, imagine Eddie, Young Ram and Trigger all in the same thread :mellow:

Archived