I'm in love... and sacked

Cisse

As some of you know last Saturday I grabbed a thief and threw him into the floor in our store. As it is against the company rules to touch thieves I got invited to an event that was supposed to decide if I was to be sacked.

As some of you also know I have a thing about Indian princesses. I had called a law firm that send me a lawyer with whom I had only talked on the phone several times. As I was waiting her where we had arranged to meet I saw this stunning Indian (turned out to be Pakistanian) lady come to me and ask me if it was me.

We went in, met my boss and the company lawyer ( whom I called a little twerp of which he took some offense). They fired me on the grounds that I had used physical force against the thieve as he was doing his crime. For which I think I deserved a raise.

After that I went to the lawyers office to have some tea and discuss my future options. Unfortunately she didn't ask me to marry her even though she didn't wear any rings.

Anyway I'm in love, be happy for me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No rings eh ? You're in with a chance Cisse. 

The worlds gone mad mate, in my day what you did would have been seen favourably and promotion or some kind of reward would have been sorted out for you.  

Hope you get alternative employment sorted out soon mate. Good luck. 

Why don't you apply for a job in the police force. They'll love you.

There could be a few good looking birds in uniform and with handcuffs too....grrrrr!!!!!

I'm too hotheaded to be a cop and also I don't have a man in me to face all that unfairness in the world without being able to help.

The villans have more rights here than the cops do. That's why this country has gone to the hell and I need to get there to get my Indian Princess.

if there's one person in the world I wished could have his dream it's Sissy.

god bless him.

( I'm not a gay )

Archived