Cyrus to start again the Germans?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say almost definitely with Cyrus, unless he puts Keogh right back. Other than that I can't seenKeogh starting for us, it'll most likely be O'Shea and Clark. Hendrick is a near definite. Has played the last few games under him and with Whelan out suspended he'd definitely play

Clark ain't going to play as he's injured. 

So Cyrus is either going to come back brimming with confidence or with none. I hope not the latter.

I think it can only be positives. Germany are world champions they beat Brazil 8-0, totally different class. I think he will learn a few experiences if he does play but will only benefit him as a defender. Good luck to him. Secondary Ireland fan if they do start.

I think it can only be positives. Germany are world champions they beat Brazil 8-0, totally different class. I think he will learn a few experiences if he does play but will only benefit him as a defender. Good luck to him. Secondary Ireland fan if they do start.

Let's not get carried away. It was only 7-1. :lol:

Going to be interesting this one .. There is a suggestion that his exposure to O'Neil and Keane has had a positive influence on his self belief .. Don't know where I heard it but he did come back after the last break with more than a spring in his step. 

Archived