5p a plastic bag

Day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what happens in our house. She even bought a thing to put them in, which as far as I can tell was designed specifically (and badly) for the purpose of stashing plastic bags. 

We have one of those.  Once it got filled they went in the bin. Pointless! 

this is what happens in our house. She even bought a thing to put them in, which as far as I can tell was designed specifically (and badly) for the purpose of stashing plastic bags. 

sorry, only just read this and I'm interested. What does this thing look like? Is it not just a bag? And also, if it is a bag what is it that implies it is a bag bag? 

sorry, only just read this and I'm interested. What does this thing look like? Is it not just a bag? And also, if it is a bag what is it that implies it is a bag bag? 

The picture supplied by RicME85. I believe the good lady wife got it from IKEA, that Disneyland of all things chocolate teapotish. I say 'I believe' because I am not allowed to go to IKEA with her because I complain too much (can you believe it?).

I like Ikea, recently got a new office desk, chair, bedroom drawers and bedside cabinets. Couldn't believe how solid they were for the price, unlike Argos flatpack it actually went together without the hammer.

Like Daveo I went up there the other week and got new bedroom furniture and a new desk. For the price the stuff is solid as anything else I have bought. Annoyingly didnt have bedside cabinets that were high enough so had to go to Argos, not only were they expensive for what they are, the build quality is worse than Ikea and the instructions are also worse.

I like Ikea, recently got a new office desk, chair, bedroom drawers and bedside cabinets. Couldn't believe how solid they were for the price, unlike Argos flatpack it actually went together without the hammer.

do you posess a hammer?

Archived