Cigars

Cisse

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm a heavy cigarette smoker , (even tho i don't qualify as one according to my pension provider)

anyway , i smoked half a Castella one Christmas , and never had the inclination to smoke the other half ,

i threw it away the following Christmas..

• 1 month later...
On 04/10/2015, 19:33:06, Cisse said:

I have never smoked cigarettes but I have tasted some real cigars that my dad smokes and they are very nice. Any fans of cigars here ?

Now that I have been living a bit healthier I think I need a new vice.

I'm partial to a Cohiba now and again but at £30+ a pop I leave it to when I'm given one by a friend!

Enjoy them though.

I used to enjoy a good cigar and even some of the not so good one's. But I also smoked fags from around the age of 11 and was smoking roll ups and a cigar occasionally when I was out. Chucked the smokes about 17 years back and haven't bothered with either since.

Celebrating 10 days without a ciggie today - that's from being a heavy smoker for 45 years.

I decided to take the plunge with e-cigs and the nicotine liquid - it cost me £45 for 2 e-cigs (in case one breaks or so one can be charging) and 4 pots of the liquid. I haven't got half way down the first pot yet, and seeing as 25g of Amber leaf lasted me 2 days and cost around £9, I reckon it's paid for itself already.

My sense of taste is coming back too, so I guess I'd better put away the Oxford Bags and tank tops.

I'm going to Cuba in January and don't smoke. I'm not sure whether to bring any back or not on the 'when in Rome' principle.

I quite like the smell of cigars (from a distance) but when I smoked one once I was sick everywhere.

7 hours ago, sage said:

I'm going to Cuba in January and don't smoke. I'm not sure whether to bring any back or not on the 'when in Rome' principle.

I quite like the smell of cigars (from a distance) but when I smoked one once I was sick everywhere.

I hope you're not touting for duty free business youth?

10 hours ago, sage said:

Buy a lot of cigars and good dark Rums.

Oh, I might stop by in February...

Archived