Earworms

RamNut

songs that get stuck in your head......

i've had the the Proclaimers Sunshine On Leith going around in my head for almost a bloody week!

Anyone else got something stuck?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to play in pit orchestras quite a bit. You'd do the same show every night for 6 nights, plus matinee plus rehearsals. Certain numbers would stick in my head for a fortnight.

Strange thing was, if I did 2 different shows in consecutive weeks, numbers from the first week would be rattling around in my head the following week, i.e. the third week, then mysteriously, numbers from the second show would take over. Weird.

This has been in my head for ages as well, I was going to post this! Has it been on an advert or something recently? I don't know when I last heard it but it's been in my head for weeks.

it is an absolute MO FO of a tune, I have had it randomly appearing in my inner sound box since first hearing it (and seeing him live) on Tiswas on a Saturday morning in 1981 !!! 34 bloody years of it !! I even sing it in the stupid Italian accent !! (in my head of course !!!)

it is an absolute MO FO of a tune, I have had it randomly appearing in my inner sound box since first hearing it (and seeing him live) on Tiswas on a Saturday morning in 1981 !!! 34 bloody years of it !! I even sing it in the stupid Italian accent !! (in my head of course !!!)

I have a song that comes into my head when I take a pee at home and a let out a "awwwww" noise for relief,

it goes like this:-

"awwwww................baby, my heart is full of love and it's all for you..."

Don't leave me this way, by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes, although I sing the Jimmy Somerville (communards) version so I can have a wiggle whilst shaking my drops!! :D 

I have a song that comes into my head when I take a pee at home and a let out a "awwwww" noise for relief,

Don't leave me this way, by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes, although I sing the Jimmy Somerville (communards) version so I can have a wiggle whilst shaking my drops!! :D 

great tune mostyn !!! your right the communards version is a lot higher tempo !!! have to be careful that you don't pee all over the toilet seat or worse still the floor though if you get to into your beat !!

is your prostate ok ?

Archived