reading roadrider need help

B4ev6is

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4 needs anger management therapy, they're only doing their jobs, no need to curse them, you wouldn't like it at the cinema if you accidentally sent young Jonny into 50 Shades by accident when he wanted to see Nemo 2 and his mummy kicked off or summat, these things happen

Only game I've been to so far is the boro one. Got tickets in the west stand, back row just as it starts after the SW corner. Had never been in the west stand (longtime season ticket in the east) but was pleasantly surprised. Great view and could give the old vocals a test when there was something to get excited about.

Only game I've been to so far is the boro one. Got tickets in the west stand, back row just as it starts after the SW corner. Had never been in the west stand (longtime season ticket in the east) but was pleasantly surprised. Great view and could give the old vocals a test when there was something to get excited about.

may I ask what you are referring too Jimbo?

I do have people kick off at me in my job but I try my best to find out for them stright away. But when they had weeks to sort it out this is not good enough but I dont throw abuse at them.

Never go into a take away and annoy the staff as they will spit in your food. 

Tweet the ticket office several times per day asking how many tickets we have sold they have probably stuck you on mute, when it comes to needing info on things like the roadrider times you are being ignored. 

Give the ticket office a quick ring next time or drop them a polite email :) 

But I would not say a word if they at least put it on the tickets but says the same on them so how many have they sold with saying anounce day of the game. That is no good if people are working is it. Or people dont see it on the internet and miss the bus. I wander how many people will shout at then for not doing jobs.

I agree with you B4, the time should be on the tickets but they maybe didn't have confirmation at time of print from the company that run the coaches. 

Guessing people would have rang up or called back in at the ticket office to find out. 

Never go into a take away and annoy the staff as they will spit in your food. 

Tweet the ticket office several times per day asking how many tickets we have sold they have probably stuck you on mute, when it comes to needing info on things like the roadrider times you are being ignored. 

Give the ticket office a quick ring next time or drop them a polite email :) 

god!!!  I must have had a fair bit of Turkish spitulum. .oh it makes me feel sick.

Final they came out and said it but took another derby fan to get out of them

They won't answer you because you pester them. That's not the way to get info out of anyone B4, you've got to relax and let them get around to answering your questions when they know themselves. No good asking constantly.

Archived