Victor Anichebe

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time will tell. 

But I'm worried about Bent 

Not really cause we most definitely aren't signing him.

The solution to Bent's struggles aren't to sign a striker worse than him. Anichebe is a donkey. 

You just love signing players Curtains. No matter the price, no matter the attributes. More more more. 

Not really cause we most definitely aren't signing him.

The solution to Bent's struggles aren't to sign a striker worse than him. Anichebe is a donkey. 

You just love signing players Curtains. No matter the price, no matter the attributes. More more more. 

Think it might be the manager not me  who watches his players in training and decides what we need .  

Wouldn't even make the bench if I was manager, I'd like to think Clement was as intelligent as me and this is one of the HITC duff stories.

Sacrilege

Did you know that gag beforehand, or did you look up 'EBCDIC' on Wiki?

I must confess that I could never understand IBM's determination to come up with their own mainframe encoding (note: 'encoding', NOT 'encryption') standard when ASCII had already been agreed upon by ICL, Honeywell and a number of other computer manufacturers, but there you go.

Ahhh.  Used to work for ICL. They were the days.  Sadly, in the end Marketing muscle beat technological capability. 

Archived