Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given such as the Andre Gray transfer - and few more 'costly' Championship purchases (clubs like Fulham, Blackburn, Bolton have spent plenty - for nothing in return in terms of team progress), £5 m for Jacob isn't a fortune. 

I too think £5 m is becoming a 'fair' price for an outstanding player at our level (chickenfeed in the Prem, of course!) and if he makes the difference to fire us onto better things, the rewards will make the fee/wages insignificant.

Always the 'if', of course...but he looks to be a player we need.

Happy if Christie is part of the deal, too!

There are others I'd rather be used as part exchange before Christie......warnock & Shotton would be first off!

To be left short on full back? Righto...

the talk above was Christie going to Huddersfield, I was saying id get rid of Warnock or Shotton first......if Christie leaves that's a full back gone so I don't see your argument?

Mean down to 1 on left back?

True, but I think Warnock is awful! Surely we must have another young LB somewhere in the whole club?

Done well this season. Had Albert Adomah in the back pocket!

If it's been in the fridge, no chance. Can't spread butter directly out the fridge, it's just not possible. Not unless you want a giant hole in your sandwich.

There is a technique. You have to scrape across the surface making wafer thin curls, Then spread those.

Sam Rush taught me. Or was it wife Marge?

Archived