Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

6 points now going into arguably our toughest game so far, and that's with Boro having a game in hand (after that). Call me pessimistic, because I am, but it just looks bleak at the moment 

You're not pessimistic mate, just realistic.

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I tell you what the premier league team Pep Guardiola joins will dominate for years like saf did. The league is full of bang average teams this year. Entertaining for the viewers, not so if you support these teams.

I give him 18 months top, tippy-tappy ***** won't wash over here.:whistle:

EPL = graveyard of the big name boss! 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Say that to Arsene Wenger :thumbsup:

That well known at the time coach of Grampus Eight, I remember the gooners punching the air when he arrived!

In fairness, it says a lot when during last week's Stoke vs Arsenal game, the camera panned to the dugouts and the commentator said  "Side by side, the 2 longest serving managers in the top flight!".

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

That well known at the time coach of Grampus Eight, I remember the gooners punching the air when he arrived!

In fairness, it says a lot when during last week's Stoke vs Arsenal game, the camera panned to the dugouts and the commentator said  "Side by side, the 2 longest serving managers in the top flight!".

One hired in Autumn 1996, the other summer 2013, stark difference tells you average manager stints

Archived