Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

Great chance for us now - pay leeds back from beating us this season, 6 points clear of P3.

Shef Weds get a draw/win at Boro...happy days.

Off out now to count my chickens as expecting them to hatch soon :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Burnley 4-0 Bristol City.

Where's @ronnieronalde ? I remember him telling me how attacking Bristol were at the beginning of the season and how they'd do well this year...

Looks that way! I knew with Steve Cotterill in charge they'd struggle.

How bad were they at the ipro? Cotterill style of play summed up by the full back who had a chance to take the ball down, run 5 yards and put in a dangerous cross at 2 nil down. Instead, he dummied it, let the ball go out for a throw and he got applauded by his manager.

Negative, long ball rubbish that i thought was done with 15 years ago.

Boro are playing a League One outfit here. Sheffield Wednesday have made so many changes, if there is one thign to take away from this its that their squad players are poor.

No Nuhiu, Pudil, Forestieri, Wallace and Hunt - what the hell were they thinking?

Maybe they're just happy to sacrifice this and focus on Fulham away at the weekend. Perhaps it was the smart move?

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Boro are playing a League One outfit here. Sheffield Wednesday have made so many changes, if there is one thign to take away from this its that their squad players are poor.

No Nuhiu, Pudil, Forestieri, Wallace and Hunt - what the hell were they thinking?

Maybe they're just happy to sacrifice this and focus on Fulham away at the weekend. Perhaps it was the smart move?

Would absolutely not agree that this is a League One side they have out. Significant changes that weaken them, definitely. But to say League One is really harsh.

5 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Would absolutely not agree that this is a League One side they have out. Significant changes that weaken them, definitely. But to say League One is really harsh.

Well, the starting XI out now would struggle to stay up in the Championship. Both wingers are rubbish, as is Semedo. They can't create anything.

Hooper is another one missing. I think they were happy to just write this one off.

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Look stupid if they lose to Fulham though.

Maybe their squad isn't as elite as they thought

Thing is, there is sufficient time for their players to recover between now and Saturday. Plus they were 2-0 at HT against Birmingham, they played the 2nd half in 2nd gear.

I don't get why they'd make so many changes.

4 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Everyone's disappointed with Wendies? Just shows how good Boro are in this first half... Got them at arms length... Bit like watching us 

I don't think Wednesday have put the same effort in they put in against us. Fair play to Boro but I don't think they've had to do that much to be on top in this match. 

Archived