Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth are struggling without Wilson.

I think they've now lost that momentum which they built up. Similar to Blackpool a few years ago, they were brilliant for the first half of the season and then completely lost their way.

I fear for Bournemouth and Norwich. You need to be able to defend well in the PL or outsocre everyone like Leicester City are doing. Neither of them look particularly good right now.

Currently I would say Villa, Sunderland and Bournemouth to go down.

I watched Villa live earlier this season and to say they were poor would be an understatement. I genuinely nearly nodded off. Granted it was against WBA, but regardless Villa were absolutely clueless. Whether whoever their new boss is can turn them around is another matter.

Sunderland always have been poor and always look like going down til about 8 games before the end of the season. Hopefully they do finally go down. A bit like Wigan. A side that is always there, not entertaining, piss poor, yet somehow survives relegation battle upon relegation battle.

Bournemouth's squad on paper just doesn't look strong enough. They had a cracking season last year and played some great football but they lack PL quality and experience. Think they're finding the jump up too much. Expect them to come crashing back down and manager of the decade Eddie Howe to have a bit of a reality check.

1 hour ago, SIWY said:

Sporting Gijon vs Malaga on SS3 at the moment, Albentosa playing (and Mascarell if anyone's intersted).

Only switched the game on 35 mins in but Omar seems to be playing decent but not seen much of Albentosa.

Albentosa got booked, then was walking a bit of a tightrope for a while. He did ok.

Archived