Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

14 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Shocked he stole other forum posters line. Tut tut. 

It's actually you who I stole it from little man. Although I'm happy to give @eddie the credit cos at least he's original and occasionally polite.

Sigh was a typical rude reply that you were offering a while back. I thought I'd keep it short to help you understand.

Anyway, enough bickering, any idea when I can get a ticket for that Shalke v Villareal Europa Cup final? I'm sure it'll be well worth watching.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

It's actually you who I stole it from little man. Although I'm happy to give @eddie the credit cos at least he's original and occasionally polite.

Sigh was a typical rude reply that you were offering a while back. I thought I'd keep it short to help you understand.

Anyway, enough bickering, any idea when I can get a ticket for that Shalke v Villareal Europa Cup final? I'm sure it'll be well worth watching.

Nigel?

17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Shakhtar* 

7 minutes ago, eddie said:

Nigel?

Wouldn't want to bother him, according to classy @Derby_EnglandLoyal he'll be way too busy over the summer looking for work having been sacked by Burton Albion for ruining them.

You know DEL has such an all round knowledge and deep understanding of the game that he couldn't possibly be wrong.

And on top of that, we ALL know Clueless Clough doesn't like those johnny foreigners and has no friends in football. Where would he get the tickets from?

I've got more chance of getting one from my good pal John sausageAldridge.

54 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Wouldn't want to bother him, according to classy @Derby_EnglandLoyal he'll be way too busy over the summer looking for work having been sacked by Burton Albion for ruining them.

You know DEL has such an all round knowledge and deep understanding of the game that he couldn't possibly be wrong.

And on top of that, we ALL know Clueless Clough doesn't like those johnny foreigners and has no friends in football. Where would he get the tickets from?

I've got more chance of getting one from my good pal John sausageAldridge.

Wigan or wherever they're from.

;)

Anyway, I don't take sides. I hate everybody equally.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's definitely a claim worth fighting for. 

I definitely read that as 'clam' - wasn't sure whether you were trying to re-ignite the Cod War or whether it was a fatuous sexist remark (like I would make) for a moment.

25 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Thanks buddy. I certainly give this forum a good name with my amazing football knowledge.

No worries Amigo, they say even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

If you keep throwing enough darts eventually you'll hit the bullseye.

On the subject of promotions and play-offs, I was quite intrigued by Blyth Spartans in the Evostick (Northern) Premier  league.

Pace makers all season, they racked up a massive 99 points from 46 games and a GD of +48, only to be pipped at the post by Darlington, with  104 points.

With 1 auto promotion place, and one from the play-offs, Blyth lost out in the play-offs. Cruel.

Martinez has always had this knack of not being able to see the most obvious things right in-front of him. He had ample opportunities at Wigan to sort out his defence, and he never did.

Everton have a batch of quality players, but a truly awful back four who can't defend. Stones is so overrated.

Archived