Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Everton can only have themselves to blame. So many wasted opportunities second-half.

Roberto Martinez will be sacked now.

Probably deserves the sack, they've got serious money in now and he's not really done anything outside his debut season to justify him being the man to push them into top 4 contention. Most Everton fans think he only did well that season because he had the foundation of Moyes' defence anyway.

But I'd take him at Derby :ph34r:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over to Spurs.

Lester win at manu and I think it's over...still waiting for the twist in the tail though. If they lose at OT, and spurs keep winning...

I want the final day to be in a position where Brighton have to win. If we beat Brighton and Boro win, then Brighton will need to win by 4 at the very least which isn't happening. If Brighton just need 3 points and get a goal early, we could be in for some game.

19 hours ago, McLovin said:

Will be interesting how Chelsea approach the Leicester game if the title race is still alive, do they just roll over or do they fight with the consequence Spurs winning the league? If the latter happened the Chelsea home fans won't be happy

Would be the icing on the shambolic season they've had, to just give the title to Leicester. Completely think that's what they'll do if it comes to it.

Archived