Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Really? England's best holding midfielder and not like we have many other options in that role. Carrick doesn't really have the pace anymore and Thorne has to focus on Derby.

He has some merits,but also some weaknesses. He may end up being the best of a bad bunch. but Alli and Kane deserve to be picked in areas where we are strong,

1 minute ago, sage said:

He has some merits,but also some weaknesses. He may end up being the best of a bad bunch. but Alli and Kane deserve to be picked in areas where we are strong,

I really think that you are underrating him here, been such an strong influence in that Tottenham midfield and he is still very young, but who care as this England team seems to be bursting with talent. Dare I say that football maybe finally coming home :ph34r:

1 hour ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I really think that you are underrating him here, been such an strong influence in that Tottenham midfield and he is still very young, but who care as this England team seems to be bursting with talent. Dare I say that football maybe finally coming home :ph34r:

Compare Dier's rivals for that spot to Alli's and Kane's rivals

10 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Newcastle improving, but is it too late?

Hope so.

Listened to some of the BS ejected by Shearer last night on 5Live. Kept saying that if he'd have had 10 games (like Rafa has) rather than the 8 games he had in 2009 as Manager, they wouldn't have been relegated then. Conveniently forgot to say that his 8 games consisted of one win and 5 points in total - which is rubbish relegation form. He can't even claim that results were improving because they finished with defeats against Fulham and Villa.

Never liked the man but just felt last night he was a complete t*sser.

Liverpool look so much better under Klopp

And Man United now only 2 points off champions league.... despite being pretty useless all season. 

Leicester have to go to old trafford, and you just know Manure are gonna do em and smash it wide open. 

Liverpool look really good under klopp, only 6 points off champions league which is crazy, they should finish on the top four next season.

gonna be an interesting premier league next season. Pochettino, Ranieri, mourinho/van gaal, klopp, conte, wenger, guardiola, Benitez? Some real real good managers there.

Milner was absolutely brilliant tonight, but so frustrating on occasion. His crossing of a ball in open play is second to none, but his corners are a bit carp.

Archived