Hanson                Dawks

Ince                                            Wiemann

Martin

PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE Win, it's me Bothday tomorrow :D

This would be my choice of formation too, and Happy Birthday

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro have won 12 of their last 18 games against us, drawing and losing 3. Gotta love the seasons when promotion rivals are also bogey teams.

I forecast 0-1 before last saturday, I am now tentatively go for 1-1 now but only just. There is a very slight possibility that we may have our shooting boots on and win comfortably but I cannot really see it. We will probably get two or three half decent chances. What will we do with them boro are likely to score on the break. I am relieved that Bamford is not going to do us in again tonight.

A minute’s silence will be held in remembrance of Ian Magno, the father of one of Derby County’s Academy scholars, Giann Magno, prior to tonight’s game against Middlesbrough at the iPro Stadium.

Ian passed away suddenly at his home in Buxton last week and his support and presence at the Academy will be sorely missed. 

Everyone at Derby County offer their sincere condolences to all the Magno family and friends.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/minutes-silence-to-be-held-this-evening-2628662.aspx#fGR73IA5XxlP67Po.99

Need to match up tonight I think,4-4-2.Clean sheet the important aspect but also need to get Bent involved. He's not gonna get around the pitch & hold ball up much,but his inclusion means goals from inside the box,plus makes midfield job easier as they'll have short pass to feet (Martin) option & ball over the top (Bent) option.                               

Carson

Baird.            Keogh.                      Shackell.           Forsyth

Ince.       Hendrick.                          Thorne.         Weimman

Martin.                  Bent

Subs

Grant,Shotton, Warnock, Hanson,Dawkins,Russell, Christie

Been reading the Middlesbrough forum out of interest. Not one fan of theirs believes Derby will win tonight from about 75+ posts. Some have even said they should be disappointed not to win and one even predicted 0-4.

Now, I genuinely believe Boro have the best team in the Championship and they must be confident, considering they hammered Bolton and beat us twice last season.

But what's ironic is that they created a thread last year moaning about our confidence, calling us deluded and overrated because we were predicting a win at the Riverside.

Sounds like they're doing exactly the same. I can't blame them though, they've basically taken exactly the same path as we had. Playoff final loss, spent a bit in the summer, tipped to be promoted the season following.

Should be an entertaining game, and it would be pretty sweet of we comfortably beat them cosidering their comments. To say we're the home team after all, they're a super confident bunch.

Need to match up tonight I think,4-4-2.Clean sheet the important aspect but also need to get Bent involved. He's not gonna get around the pitch & hold ball up much,but his inclusion means goals from inside the box,plus makes midfield job easier as they'll have short pass to feet (Martin) option & ball over the top (Bent) option.                               

Carson

Baird.            Keogh.                      Shackell.           Forsyth

Ince.       Hendrick.                          Thorne.         Weimman

Martin.                  Bent

Subs

Grant,Shotton, Warnock, Hanson,Dawkins,Russell, Christie

Boro will play 4-2-3-1. We can choose to match that as at least we've been practising with it, or we can go for the 4-3-3 of Saturday.

There's a lot of negativity on the forum. I think it's time for the players to stand up and be counted and make their mark. Expecting a great game but wouldn't be at all surprised by a great performance and 3 points.

Archived