If i ruled the world...

sage

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooking well done steaks shall become a criminal offense and forever abolished with all historical records of said barbaric practice gathered, shredded, incinerated and packet into a missile launched toward the general direction of Alpha Centauri.  Reeducation drives, propaganda, intimidation, demonization , uniforms, five year plans, long thundering speeches, mmm

Ban clothes for the day - after nine years inside, the Naked Rambler's just been released (but doubtless not for long). Murderers and rapists end up in prison for far less time, but apparently the human body is something to be terrified of that should never be seen: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/politics-blog/11664860/Naked-rambler-why-have-we-spent-300000-imprisoning-this-harmless-eccentric.html

Of course it helps that I'm a muscled, bronzed adonis.:D

Oh, and as well as banning half-fans (see above), we definitely have to ban half-and-half scarves...

Ban clothes for the day - after nine years inside, the Naked Rambler's just been released (but doubtless not for long). Murderers and rapists end up in prison for far less time, but apparently the human body is something to be terrified of that should never be seen: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/politics-blog/11664860/Naked-rambler-why-have-we-spent-300000-imprisoning-this-harmless-eccentric.html

Oh, and as well as banning half-fans (see above), we definitely have to ban half-and-half scarves...

Half and half shirts are a much greater evil, they must go too.

That's all well and good but he's missed his children growing up because he's too self involved to put on some clothes. Surely they should come first.

That's all well and good but he's missed his children growing up because he's too self involved to put on some clothes. Surely they should come first.

First, I apologize for putting a slightly serious slant on a fun thread. But having done that and needing to reply, I'd say anyone who believes in a cause would face the same dilemma. Should you campaign for universal suffrage and risk prison, or not bother to spend more time with your kids? Should you fight against apartheid or let it go to spend more time with your kids? If your cause is the right not to wear clothes (and I would say that it's irrational for society to force people to wear clothes), then you have to make the call as to how important that cause is to you.

Archived