Bryson Injury

SaintRam

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What he means, rather Hughes be unavailable for less time than Bryson.

I don't think Muespach would wish harm on anyone unless they're scouse.

I know he's saying that Hughes is more important to us than Bryson, but that's not a reason to say he wishes Bryson was injured for six months and not Hughes...

Hope it's 2, not 4. He is going to be a big player this season if pre season is anything to go by. Saw something the the Derby Telegraph that quotes PC saying, "The window is open, I think we were already one short in midfield. We are looking, but won't press the panic button". So I expect a well thought out player to come in to cover for a while. I hope.

average player.. Player of the year in a team that finished nowhere... Some accolade that. 

you are a fool. stick to sledging and snowball fights  and toboganning , will hughes is a top player and its a shame he oput for so long  but in the system clements wants to play bryso could be even more important , not because hes a better player but he has a better engine and scores more goals from midfield

I know he's saying that Hughes is more important to us than Bryson, but that's not a reason to say he wishes Bryson was injured for six months and not Hughes...

I think he'd wish that neither were injured at all. He's just saying that if they both are injured he'd rather it the other way round.

What a ridiculous post.

why.? You think that we will miss Bryson more with his 3 weeks out than we will Hughes..!?? 

Hughes is the best player in the squad, one of, if not the best player in the league. 

Bryson is average.

i know who I would rather have available to us. 

you are a fool. stick to sledging and snowball fights  and toboganning , will hughes is a top player and its a shame he oput for so long  but in the system clements wants to play bryso could be even more important , not because hes a better player but he has a better engine and scores more goals from midfield

didn't show his scoring prowess last season, and having a btter engine in your ferrari means nothing if you are against a tractor in a ploughing competition. You need the ability to consistently perform when your engine gets you into the right place.

didn't show his scoring prowess last season, and having a btter engine in your ferrari means nothing if you are against a tractor in a ploughing competition. You need the ability to consistently perform when your engine gets you into the right place.

I know the reason for that , if your an attacking midfielder and told not to go forward , guess what ? you wont score many from the half way line , that's what he was told to do and the top manager we brought In was sacked , theres a surprise eh

I know the reason for that , if your an attacking midfielder and told not to go forward , guess what ? you wont score many from the half way line , that's what he was told to do and the top manager we brought In was sacked , theres a surprise eh

when he did venture forward - because he did a lot last season - he was no threat at all.

when he did venture forward - because he did a lot last season - he was no threat at all.

Bryson got most of his goals by being the guy who plays off Martin, nipping in behind and generally being the 'support' in the box...

Last season he was barely able to do that at all... 

Plus you have to allow for consistency from the season before... last year he was in and out of the side and played deeper... The rarity of the times he was able to get forward meant no consistency in his play at that part of the pitch...

he did not make the same runs as the season before but when hes fit and back in the team pm me and I will take you along to a game and educate you on how many runs he does make and how many times hes not picked out , it would amaze you how often it happens

Bryson got most of his goals by being the guy who plays off Martin, nipping in behind and generally being the 'support' in the box...

Last season he was barely able to do that at all... 

Plus you have to allow for consistency from the season before... last year he was in and out of the side and played deeper... The rarity of the times he was able to get forward meant no consistency in his play at that part of the pitch...

you are far too sensible for this forum m8

he did not make the same runs as the season before but when hes fit and back in the team pm me and I will take you along to a game and educate you on how many runs he does make and how many times hes not picked out , it would amaze you how often it happens

actually I don't think it would because I have said before he was making runs but not getting the ball for all of them. Maybe that was because the times he did he didn't do much with it and his team mates thought better of it, or maybe it was because the opposition were marking him tighter so it could be wasted passes.

Both will be a big loss for different reasons..

Hopefully we will press ahead to bring in a star buy transfer with maybe another one or two as a loan. The boss called out we were one short in midfield before this double blow..

I'm convinced there was something not right with Bryso last season and was hoping he came back to his best this season, I just don't get the haters - he stayed, just had an off season trying to do a role that didn't suit him. He's perhaps not special the Hughes is but he's a big player for us and he has the stamina to do well in the diamond if/when we use it.

Archived