Oh my, I'm getting hammered

Cisse

I have bet 1000 Euros that I will lose some weight. I have eleven weeks to lose 20 pounds. I took the bet to get me and my dad to Derby next April. I'm now drinking my last beers at home and next Monday I'll visit my local pub for the last time for a while. I'm gonna miss this.. :pinch:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have bet 1000 Euros that I will lose some weight. I have eleven weeks to lose 20 pounds. I took the bet to get me and my dad to Derby next April. I'm now drinking my last beers at home and next Monday I'll visit my local pub for the last time for a while. I'm gonna miss this.. :pinch:

Don't drink booze, half your bread consumption, don't eat after 7pm.

I do the opposite and look at me,

You'll do it easy if you stick to it. The bad news is you'll need 1000 Euros to buy clothes to replace the ones that don't fit.

Actually my parents promised me new clothes for 300 Euros if I lose the twenty pounds. Now the problem is that if I hit the target you lot won't recognise me anymore in the Brunny as a fit and nice clothes.

Actually my parents promised me new clothes for 300 Euros if I lose the twenty pounds. Now the problem is that if I hit the target you lot won't recognise me anymore in the Brunny as a fit and nice clothes.

Just wear your cowboy boots and have your phone with you. What can go wrong?

I'm losing weight at the moment and with an identical target loss and timeframe as you (for my holiday in September). 4 1/2 weeks in and on the scales this morning I've lost 13lbs. Really happy with that.

What has worked for me so far:

• Sandwiches for lunch: I still have bread & butter but only with lean meat filling - ham or chicken but plenty of it.
  • Cut out cheese & crisps altogether
  • Eat more slowly and smaller mouthfulls. Chew properly & stop eating when you start to feel full.
  • Alchohol: reduce intake obviously (especially during the week) but I'll drink gin & diet tonic or some other spirit instead of red wine or lager/cider, which are loaded with sugar.
  • Not eating after 7pm. I always get the munchies at about 9-9.30pm so have a cup of tea instead of a bag of crisps.
  • Still have chinese takeway every Friday night but have rice noodles with my normal meal instead of fried rice and/or chips. No prawn crackers.
  • I've always gone to the gym 3 times a week but now try & go for bike rides once or twice a week as well.

Now is the hard part for me - having my target in sight & sticking to the diet.

Best of luck :thumbsup:

ed.jpg

Try the Ed Sheeran diet fella, much easier

cut out carbs, walk two hours a day you'll lose more than that :cool:

Not reccomending it because he stinks but lad at work has gone on that lighter life thing, lost 6 stone in 9 weeks. People who haven't seen him for a few months walk straight past him now, don't even recognise him.

6 stone in 9 weeks! 

What does that involve, dying I'd guess? 

Still, explains the stench!

Not reccomending it because he stinks but lad at work has gone on that lighter life thing, lost 6 stone in 9 weeks. People who haven't seen him for a few months walk straight past him now, don't even recognise him.

that's not possible mate, with out chopping limbs off ;)

that's not possible mate, with out chopping limbs off ;)

That's what we all said but have a look at the blogs people have made, it's brutal. They don't like you to exercise whilst on it but he's cycling silly distances everyday on next to no calories, don't know how he's still alive. The goss mags and rubbish papers are after his story now.

Good luck Cisse.

Archived