Bent penalty saved by nipple

Sam_DCFC_1994

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahahahahahaha I find it so funny that someone find some negatives... He scored some decent ones I bet you forgot about that?

DOesn't matter who takes them, as long as they don't **** about with the stuttering run up/sidle up and side foot approach.

Pick a corner, run up and smack it.

Chris Martin missed some

Johnny Russell missed one 2 seasons ago

Jamie Ward continued taking them after missed some and still missed some

Conor Sammon took one and hit the post

So Darren Bent ISN'T only one!!!!!

I think he shouldn't step on the field in a Derby shirt again. If he's not scoring goals he's not doing anything productive.

But that's just my opinion and when he does represent Derby, I'll cheer him no matter how many times he strays offside, refuses to come short for the ball or simply strutts around like he owns the place.

Chris Martin missed some

Johnny Russell missed one 2 seasons ago

Jamie Ward continued taking them after missed some and still missed some

Conor Sammon took one and hit the post

So Darren Bent ISN'T only one!!!!!

Bryson as missed a couple 

Wasn't Hanson on the pitch for the penalty? He could have broke the net :D

in other news did Hendrick take that good Free Kick??? Why did he never take them over Ward???

Yes, the one tipped over the bar. He also hit a screaming volley which narrowly went past the far post with the keeper nowhere near it.

Yes, the one tipped over the bar. He also hit a screaming volley which narrowly went past the far post with the keeper nowhere near it.

I thought it was Hendrick which confused me, yes he can hit a ball but he was never 1st choice free kick taker, was expecting a clever routine to pass to Ince but tbf to Jeff it was a good strike and a great save.

Maybe we finally are a threat at Free Kicks, Martin/Hendrick/Ince seem to be a good bet on scoring a FK.

Hanson still  is the best Free Kick Taker at the Club

Hendrick's free kick wasn't a "smash-it-and-cross-your-fingers" job either. The technique of it, from how he approached the ball to how he actually struck it, looks to be something he's been working on.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few more from him

Archived