Gaming

SaintRam

6 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Finished the single player campaign on Modern Warfare Remastered. 'Tis a thing of beauty....:wub:

Is that the Beta ?

2 hours ago, Broderick said:

Cool I'll add ya later. You getting battlefield 1? Rocket League is always worth picking up :D

Haven't thought about other games at the moment. What are the free games like? Said I get 24 a year with Playstation Play?

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Haven't thought about other games at the moment. What are the free games like? Said I get 24 a year with Playstation Play?

Every month, psn has 2 free games you can download, but only in that month. Then they go back to normal price.

On 10/12/2016 at 05:42, Animal is a Ram said:

Skyrim Remastered comes out in a couple of weeks.

Goodbye world. I'd be willing to bet that's the game I've lost the most hours to, along with Rome: Total War, and Football Manager.

:lol: cant wait for fm17, even though it's the same game every year. put in over 2k hours on the last one :(

I've got a couple of codes spare for the PS4 beta version of call of duty infinite warfare, it goes live tomorrow if you want to be one of the first to play it then let me know and you may be one of the lucky ones with it pmd to you, just go to the ps store and find redeem code then input the code and download and you are away, I think it goes live at 5pm tomorrow!!

On 12/10/2016 at 00:15, StaffsRam said:

Early access. SP campaign only, the MP unlocks next month.

Great idea though, I've been able to finish up with the campaign so it'll be straight into MP next month. :cool:

Can't bring myself to play the campaign again because in the original modern warfare I got really upset when Gaz died, although not as angry as I did when soap died in mw2 . Gaz is probably my favourite character in the series. The modern warfare series probably had the best campaign out of all of the call of dutys. Shame mw3 landed on a cliffhanger with captain price lighting a cigar before presumably being arrested .

Sorry for any spoilers but I imagine you know what happens by now :lol:

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Can't bring myself to play the campaign again because in the original modern warfare I got really upset when Gaz died, although not as angry as I did when soap died in mw2 . Gaz is probably my favourite character in the series. The modern warfare series probably had the best campaign out of all of the call of dutys. Shame mw3 landed on a cliffhanger with captain price lighting a cigar before presumably being arrested .

Sorry for any spoilers but I imagine you know what happens by now :lol:

I didn't really think either of the sequels lived up to the original MW. MW2 wasn't bad, but MW3 I really didn't enjoy much at all. Soap's death just came across as incredibly cheap and a lazy play for shocks. 

I like Gaz, shame he dies. At least Craig Fairbrass got to come back for MW2 though, although he suffers a similar fate again! :lol:

13 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I didn't really think either of the sequels lived up to the original MW. MW2 wasn't bad, but MW3 I really didn't enjoy much at all. Soap's death just came across as incredibly cheap and a lazy play for shocks. 

I like Gaz, shame he dies. At least Craig Fairbrass got to come back for MW2 though, although he suffers a similar fate again! :lol:

I remember the theories that Ghost was actually Gaz because they had the same voice actor and they thought Gaz was saved when the Russian allies came down from the helicopters at the end of modern warfare, probably from people who couldn't accept Gaz's death like myself :lol: Then again I don't blame them because Zakaev somehow survived getting his arm shot off with a sniper rifle, despite the large amount of blood loss. Man I miss those days, the call of dutys nowadays just don't do it for me.

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I remember the theories that Ghost was actually Gaz because they had the same voice actor and they thought Gaz was saved when the Russian allies came down from the helicopters at the end of modern warfare, probably from people who couldn't accept Gaz's death like myself :lol: Then again I don't blame them because Zakaev somehow survived getting his arm shot off with a sniper rifle, despite the large amount of blood loss. Man I miss those days, the call of dutys nowadays just don't do it for me.

At the end of MW, the last time you see Price someone is doing CPR on him and it doesn't look good, yet HE survives, so I could kind of buy Gaz surviving too. Although, Price's injuries were non-specific whereas Gaz took one to the noggin!

The remaster is pretty flawless. Enjoyed playing it again. The 'All Ghillied Up' mission is still thrilling, and defending the Ferris Wheel in the mission after that is still solid on veteran.

Cant wait to get back into MP now.

Just been playing the journey on FIFA to see what the hype was about, whacked it on beginner settings to see if I could burn through it any quicker, scored 6 v Dortmund, social media comments said why are we playing kids like Hunter and I'm on the bench for the next game.

Scored 10 in the league in a couple games and we sign Kane, get dragged in the office to say I'm not ready yet and on the bench still whilst that other kid keeps starting.

Guess it's impossible to burn through the game quickly then.

29 minutes ago, David said:

Just been playing the journey on FIFA to see what the hype was about, whacked it on beginner settings to see if I could burn through it any quicker, scored 6 v Dortmund, social media comments said why are we playing kids like Hunter and I'm on the bench for the next game.

Scored 10 in the league in a couple games and we sign Kane, get dragged in the office to say I'm not ready yet and on the bench still whilst that other kid keeps starting.

Guess it's impossible to burn through the game quickly then.

Did you park your Porsche in a puddle yet?