Gaming

SaintRam

13 hours ago, Broderick said:

Nope. What are they like? :o

Really good. Bit tricky at first but once you've done a couple laps.

Gonna put my gamer tag up for anyone that's on Xbox and fancies a occasional game. metal head 2785

I agreed never to buy another FIFA after the absolute heap of garbage that was FIFA 16, particularly considering I humped out 50 quid for it. 

Got a few weeks off coming up before I start my new job, anyone got any upcoming Xbox games that are any good (other than battlefield 1)? Bit bored of Star Wars now :( 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

I agreed never to buy another FIFA after the absolute heap of garbage that was FIFA 16, particularly considering I humped out 50 quid for it. 

Got a few weeks off coming up before I start my new job, anyone got any upcoming Xbox games that are any good (other than battlefield 1)? Bit bored of Star Wars now :( 

Bioshock: The Collection is good value if you haven't played them. 

Forza Horizon 3 is out tomorrow I think. That's getting good reviews.

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Rocket League. :)

11 hours ago, Simsy said:

PES comparison to Fifa was like us versus Liverpool the other night.

I'm also looking forward to Mafia 3 coming out soon.

Mafia 2 was one of my all time favourite games!

I agree, PES this year is just a class above FIFA. 

3 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

FIFA has Shackell as our best player. Not sure how. Hughes is only third best.

Same as last season. Shackell was a Prem player recently, and performed fairly well in a rubbish team. EA love the Prem. Will Hughes has not played in the Prem, therefore he is not as good as Shackell...

Seriously though, it's to do with their positions, Shackell won't go higher that his rating, whereas Will could reach mid 80s in game rating, but he's not there yet

FIFA is an arcade game that you can pick up and play at any time, PES you need to understand football and change tactics thought out the game.  Both are good at what they do, and I'll get FIFA so when my teenage nephews come around they have a football game that they can play.

On 25 September 2016 at 09:25, Leeds Ram said:

FIFA is an arcade game that you can pick up and play at any time, PES you need to understand football and change tactics thought out the game.  Both are good at what they do, and I'll get FIFA so when my teenage nephews come around they have a football game that they can play.

I would say its completely the other way round.

I actually can't believe there are people out there who prefer pro evo. :huh:

10 years ago there was a healthy debate but not now.