getting sick of moaning fans.

Having sat in the south stand all season and went to Northampton yesterday moaning fans, slagging off derby players is getting old fast.

Keogh for one I hope he leaves. Not because I don't like him, I think he is a great cb but so he doesn't have to listen to no bodies stag him off week in week out. 

And sammon who isn't great but he would probably stop missing easy goals if he didn't have the pressure of half the fans willing him to miss. Singing if sammon scores were on  the pitch.

They are derby players support them or shut up.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, I found it strange how many people had travelled all that way to sit there and moan at absolutely everything. You've got to be miserable to make all that effort just to complain.

arh, you sat in the north stand behind the goal, half way up didnt you?

you will have heard Sage.

arh, you sat in the north stand behind the goal, half way up didnt you?

you will have heard Sage.

Ha, nope, we were much further to the right of the goal.

And in South as well actually come to think of it.

Moany old Derby mate... come on..those of us from the city (especially Chad and Breadsall Hilltop) love a good moan.. its never been any different. Fans were chuntering about John McGovern back when we were winning the league championship. This wont change.. but I have often wondered if its a football thing and other fans of other clubs are the same. I remember standing on the Kop at Anfield years ago in my Uni days watching Liverpool beat Luton 4-0 and Barry Venison was (was going to say " copped"..but you lot and your puns..you know..restraint and all that) getting a hideous amount of abuse from the home support...

Me.. Im a groaner more than a moaner...

Love it when we are told we have to "support" each and every single Derby player just because they're a Derby player.

Calling a turd a turd, isn't moaning.

It's odd because better qualified people than you (ie, our management and coaching staff) seem to think they're good enough...

However I'm sure if you'd like to submit your CV and personal details to the board they'd love to know there's someone who knows more about the quality of footballers than their choice of head coach... and we'd all love to have the knowledge that the next Brian Clough started out as one of the guys on this forum...

It's odd because better qualified people than you (ie, our management and coaching staff) seem to think they're good enough...

However I'm sure if you'd like to submit your CV and personal details to the board they'd love to know there's someone who knows more about the quality of footballers than their choice of head coach... and we'd all love to have the knowledge that the next Brian Clough started out as one of the guys on this forum...

Only one I consistently moan about is Sammon. Oh, and Buxton because people need reminding he isn't the messiah.

Having sat in the south stand all season and went to Northampton yesterday moaning fans, slagging off derby players is getting old fast.

Keogh for one I hope he leaves. Not because I don't like him, I think he is a great cb but so he doesn't have to listen to no bodies stag him off week in week out. 

And sammon who isn't great but he would probably stop missing easy goals if he didn't have the pressure of half the fans willing him to miss. Singing if sammon scores were on  the pitch.

They are derby players support them or shut up.

My view entirely, I think he has run his course with Derby unfortunately

Archived