If Patrick Roberts (Fulham) is worth 12m..

robglosta

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly, the logarithmic middle point is £21.2 million, which would be about the going rate if he leads us to promotion this season. 

id say maybe be around his going rate if we weren't promoted, he'd be 21 with no prem experience though, so id doubt they would pay 20mil, but if a team were to bid for him now, then id certainly look to 20mil as a ballpark figure

Wasn't it £5m up front with loads of addons? Where as Hughes you would think being more established would bring that kind of fee in up front. I really hope when he does leave we stick a tasty sell on clause.

He's been up and coming for a about 3 years now. Anyone who's played FM will know who he is. 12 million the going rate for an English lad with good potential.

Dear me, and I saw this on here yesterday.....

What the hell this is crazy. I was just playing with him on fifa and I was thinking that he would be a decent signing for us :lol:

These kind of comments makes Daveo shake his head. This game needs banning, and FIFA.

Was just stating he has good potential future on the game; but you don't need to play the game know that, representing England at youth levels, was linked with Liverpool a few years back, played in the prem already. 

Prozone use FM player database to track / recruit players. Derby use prozone at the moment for statistical analysis or at least did when Steve McClaren was here. Naive to think that a database of all the worlds players with real scout reports wont be utilised in someway by some clubs.

Man City are a joke now, we all know they are desperate for English players, if they came in for Hughes we could easily hold out for £25m as we have no intention of selling him.

Fulham seem to have taken them for all their worth, may be highly rated but 12m!!! They are just trying to meet their English quota and everyone knows with the money they have they will pay over the odds

Was just stating he has good potential future on the game; but you don't need to play the game know that, representing England at youth levels, was linked with Liverpool a few years back, played in the prem already. 

Prozone use FM player database to track / recruit players. Derby use prozone at the moment for statistical analysis or at least did when Steve McClaren was here. Naive to think that a database of all the worlds players with real scout reports wont be utilised in someway by some clubs.

It's not the same database in a game, it's naive to think it would be. I can run through a list of FM wonder kids that never made it

Archived