How good has been our transfer activity since last season

Curtains

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not enough for autos that's for sure! Boro have added downing to their attack with a stable back four, and burnley have a team experienced and tested in the champ! Need a cb and rb desperately 

But lost Vossen and Bamford. As of yet they don't have the goals up top. Judge all the sides going into the first day.

Ince and Bent already with us last season  and Ward gone .

Pearce   for Whitbread

Baird for Eustace /Mascarell

Carson 

Weimann

Is this enough for promotion I'm not sure it is but let's hope we are still actively looking for replacements  

It's good enough to add to the current FIT squad with the addition of a couple of top end loans, under the tutelage of a master of his craft.  I'm nothing short of buzzing about this season. 

Think this transfer window has been much better than last season,we all know how good ince is ,and Wiemann has played over 100 premier league games,and will add pace,and skill to the squad,Bent will add goals,Carson will add competion to Grant for the number 1 jersey, Baird will add much needed experience and know how to the squad,and Pearce will add good strength , and power to the defence, so overall very happy with want we done so far pre season.Can not wait for the season to start.

Happy so far but I somewhat believe we have concentrated on the wrong area of the team. If we get a right back and a solid leader in the centre of our defence we will run away with it, It's that simple. We have all the tools offensively but two important areas need filling. If we get shackell and say wisdom we will look on paper a very good side.

Happy so far but I somewhat believe we have concentrated on the wrong area of the team. If we get a right back and a solid leader in the centre of our defence we will run away with it, It's that simple. We have all the tools offensively but two important areas need filling. If we get shackell and say wisdom we will look on paper a very good side.

Shackell and Wisdom and we would be different gravy. 

Archived