Parking at iPro

needles

Right, so my dad and his carload of mates (think last of the summer wine with Derby scarves) used to park in some company car park on PP, but the company have stopped doing it. The old buggers will be pushed to walk very far, so has anyone got any suggestions? Paying isn't a problem, just shortish distance and a quackish getaway required. I don't drive to games myself, so I don't know the best spots. All I could come up with is the fireplace shop car park - can anyone do better?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DW

30 second walk, if that.

Though you need to get there before 1 ish or you'll struggle to get a space.

And if they want to get away early, leave on about 82 minutes. Or 80 minutes if they're in the West stand.

Right, so my dad and his carload of mates (think last of the summer wine with Derby scarves) used to park in some company car park on PP, but the company have stopped doing it. The old buggers will be pushed to walk very far, so has anyone got any suggestions? Paying isn't a problem, just shortish distance and a quackish getaway required. I don't drive to games myself, so I don't know the best spots. All I could come up with is the fireplace shop car park - can anyone do better?

I will PM you the special place

Maybe my new house 5 minutes walks (I hope as from Sept onwards, still waiting to confirm the dates to move in though) Will update this soon as possible.  :thumbsup:

£4 for the Sidney Robinson Business Park (opposite the Arriva depot) on Ascot Drive.

I park for free, but I'm not telling you where. Find your own free spaces.

Near iPro?

Archived