Parking at iPro

needles

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Costco also do match day parking - couldn't give you any price on that though as I park in Chad and walk the rest.

Toys-r-us might be a bit limited for first games as I'm sure they have some work going off in their car park.

I think Costco also do match day parking - couldn't give you any price on that though as I park in Chad and walk the rest.

Toys-r-us might be a bit limited for first games as I'm sure they have some work going off in their car park.

Costco don't do match day parking - they have guys checking for costco cards at the entrance to the car park - and at night games there are often some who get locked in

It's near..

..ooh, you almost had me! It's about 10mins walk. I'm saying nowt more.

Looks like im sorted for next season. I'm going to stalk you on match days, find where you park and steal your place in future.

Can you please confirm that the picture in your profile is you? And how long ago the photo was taken? thanks. Recognizing you amongst 30,000 people should be relatively easy since your fairly strange looking, no offense babe.

Looks like im sorted for next season. I'm going to stalk you on match days, find where you park and steal your place in future.

Can you please confirm that the picture in your profile is you? And how long ago the photo was taken? thanks. Recognizing you amongst 30,000 people should be relatively easy since your fairly strange looking, no offense babe.

I only look like that on a Saturday night. And it'll cost you.

I park at the Firplace Company. £5 and no traffic at all if you go for a KFC after the match. 

If anyone could inform me of a free place that is easy to get to from the A52 from Nottingham that would be amazing though. 

I'll show you, but you'll have to pick us up on the way, bout 4 mins walk further than fireplace parking.

Archived