Centre Backs Balance

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curtains, was having a look through old threads to see if you moaned about the defence even when we were doing good and to be fair to you, you did make a thread saying we're still conceding too many goals, but I also came across this beauty  :lol:

How can they be so negative maybe they would prefer the old Div 3 days and nearly going out of business .

i just can't understand some of the stuff I'm reading .

People who liked McClaren are turning on him it's ridiculous and why  turn on the players who are doing their best for us. 

You turned on McClaren and now you're turning on the players in defence :lol:

Curtains, was having a look through old threads to see if you moaned about the defence even when we were doing good and to be fair to you, you did make a thread saying we're still conceding too many goals, but I also came across this beauty  :lol:

You turned on McClaren and now you're turning on the players in defence :lol:

You got me lol 

But having said that I didn't cause the top by 5 points to 8th and the Reading debacle did I.  

Mac aand the players caused it .

Cam are you connected to the club. 

If so you should wan t promotion shouldn't you.  

He said himself he turned Newcastle down in January .

Why did we sack him when he wanted to stay after we finished 8th have you the answer for that.  

Yes, he turned them down. Hence, no done deal. 

Because our club wanted a new man in charge. I'm not having the same discussion again and again weeks later. You flip flopped, not McClaren.

If they signed me mate I'd turn um around that's for sure. 

would be lots of fish on the menu....

you our seem to fill the net! Lol

Yes, he turned them down. Hence, no done deal. 

Because our club wanted a new man in charge. I'm not having the same discussion again and again weeks later. You flip flopped, not McClaren.

I said he was going when it was first muted that Newcastle were interested but people said he'd be mad to go to Newcastle. .

We finished 8th after being clear at the top and then Mac said I want to turn it around at Derby. 

I said Clement is coming in and Mac got sacked. 

Why did this happen ,

whats your answer. 

I said he was going when it was first muted that Newcastle were interested but people said he'd be mad to go to Newcastle. .

We finished 8th after being clear at the top and then Mac said I want to turn it around at Derby. 

I said Clement is coming in and Mac got sacked. 

Why did this happen ,

whats your answer. 

I'm not going to answer your silly little questions. I'm out.

would be lots of fish on the menu....

you our seem to fill the net! Lol

Not sure that's making much sense but I'm not trawling if that's what you mean. 

I believe we need a defender of the Shackall ilk and I'm not at the moment sure our defence is good enough. 

You should try to think through what you say before you say it curtains. I like your posts quite often and other times I just look at it and go "huh?". Just needs an extra second or two of thought. Commendable the way you say stuff and then never shy away from it. When I say that sort of poorly thought out stuff, I stop talking :lol:

The rest of you though ought to learn how to disagree politely instead of ganging up to try to make him feel like an idiot. Are you not bored of arguing with him? I would be by now.

You should try to think through what you say before you say it curtains. I like your posts quite often and other times I just look at it and go "huh?". Just needs an extra second or two of thought. Commendable the way you say stuff and then never shy away from it. When I say that sort of poorly thought out stuff, I stop talking :lol:

The rest of you though ought to learn how to disagree politely instead of ganging up to try to make him feel like an idiot. Are you not bored of arguing with him? I would be by now.

Honestly mate I seem to be the big bad wolf tonight. 

Im just saying in order to get promotion we need to sort the defence out not same old same old. 

I realize that Clement needs to look at the squad and assess it which will take time. 

Majority of Derby fans would love Shackell back and so would I .

Now it may be that Clement and his team may be able to make average players better and I do hope so. 

Sorry if I annoy people but at the end of the day we want promotion but the policy of wait and see might not work. 

Honestly mate I seem to be the big bad wolf tonight. 

Im just saying in order to get promotion we need to sort the defence out not same old same old. 

I realize that Clement needs to look at the squad and assess it which will take time. 

Majority of Derby fans would love Shackell back and so would I .

Now it may be that Clement and his team may be able to make average players better and I do hope so. 

Sorry if I annoy people but at the end of the day we want promotion but the policy of wait and see might not work. 

About right there mate. :thumbsup:

Archived