1500 season tickets remain

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Desperate to buy one but I cant pay monthly yet and I don't have the cash to buy it outright <_<

Always the season after I guess

Get a half season ticket at New Year if there are any available, that's what I'm doing. Can't afford a ST this year, lots of medical bills etc. that were very unexpected.

Maybe save up till xmas and then get a half season ticket?

Can you pay for them in instalments as well?

Get a half season ticket at New Year if there are any available, that's what I'm doing. Can't afford a ST this year, lots of medical bills etc. that were very unexpected.

Sorry to hear that.

Can you pay for them in instalments as well?

Sorry to hear that.

Yes you can mate. The last year Clough Jnr was incharge, i had half a season ticket for the first time. I paid monthly for it, and from memory, they are pretty flexible with how much you can to pay off every month. When Nigels tenure came to an end, normal service was resumed and i was back to full Season Tickets. Happy Daise.

Yes you can mate. The last year Clough Jnr was incharge, i had half a season ticket for the first time. I paid monthly for it, and from memory, they are pretty flexible with how much you want to pay off every month. When Nigels tenure came to an end, normal service was resumed and i was back to full Season Tickets. Happy Daise.

Great news, thanks for that

Signals a ground expansion at one end after two year in the Premier perhaps

Perhaps! There was talk of expanding the stadium for the england WC bid, however the seating would have only been temporary in those circumstances. I wonder if there were any mocked up images of what the ground may have looked like with the extension? If someone could find them, if they were ever created in the first place, that would be cool!

Ok thinking of buying a season ticket ,possibly for my son as well who supports Liverpool and is ten.Any suggestions to where would be the best seating ,obviously price is a factor as travelling to games won't be cheap but opinions appreciated 

Safe standing instead. SS in the lower tier of the South Stand and away end would add around 1500-2000 to the capacity. Probably enough.

Safe standing instead. SS in the lower tier of the South Stand and away end would add around 1500-2000 to the capacity. Probably enough.

The German rail system can increase capacity by a factor of 1.8. So If we were to use the same exact system a section of 5,000 can become 9000 standing. 

The German rail system can increase capacity by a factor of 1.8. So If we were to use the same exact system a section of 5,000 can become 9000 standing. 

I am sure I read it can be as little as a factor of 1.4. 

Either way I would see Safe Standing as a much more viable option than building upwards.

If I remember correctly one of the proposals was to expand the stadium up to 44,000 by adding something like 15 rows to the North, East and South stands. Next year our average attendance will be 30,000+. If we can secure stability in the PL there is every reason to expand to that much. Some people would argue that's too much. For 6/7 teams that would not be too much. The big teams. While PL clubs have much larger away followings than the championship too. For the others, so what if we couldn't sell 44,000 and we sold 40,000. The stadium would be bigger, so 4,000 shy of capacity would barley be noticeable. The stadium would be 1/3 bigger than last season but have the same amount of empty seats as last season yet I don't here people moan about all the empty seats now. 

Ok thinking of buying a season ticket ,possibly for my son as well who supports Liverpool and is ten.Any suggestions to where would be the best seating ,obviously price is a factor as travelling to games won't be cheap but opinions appreciated 

North end of East stand, as far toward the middle as you can get without going up a price category, try for upper tier (D block), but bottom half of it - Cat C tickets. Failing that, North stand behind the goal, but you'll probably be off to one side or other by now. If your lad is a bit older, SW corner is worth a look, top tier are Cat E.

Archived