1500 season tickets remain

Has anyone received their new season ticket cards yet? I changed age band, just wondering if anyone knows when they come out 

Normally out by this time of year... Don't worry about it yet because worst case scenario you can just go in about 2 days before the first home game and tell them it didn't turn up and they'll just print a new card easy. Is it possible they still want you to keep your old card even though you changed age bands?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally out by this time of year... Don't worry about it yet because worst case scenario you can just go in about 2 days before the first home game and tell them it didn't turn up and they'll just print a new card easy. Is it possible they still want you to keep your old card even though you changed age bands?

thanks, naa they sent me a letter saying if you are changing age bands you will receive a new card because the info on it will have changed. I'm probably just being impatient tbh. If I don't have it come August 1st I'll be knocking down mels door. 

thanks, naa they sent me a letter saying if you are changing age bands you will receive a new card because the info on it will have changed. I'm probably just being impatient tbh. If I don't have it come August 1st I'll be knocking down mels door. 

Mine didn't come until September last year. We just picked up replacement match tickets on the day

Interesting.. I've gone from Young Adult to Adult this year - I went in to renew and they said to keep the old one, despite the change in age band. Little nervy about that when they were conducting a lot of age checks last season. Would hate to be caught out on a technicality!

Interesting.. I've gone from Young Adult to Adult this year - I went in to renew and they said to keep the old one, despite the change in age band. Little nervy about that when they were conducting a lot of age checks last season. Would hate to be caught out on a technicality!

Just as well I seem to be ageing rapidly so I should have an issue with the parents' seniors tickets :ph34r:

Archived