Chris Martin

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the video that put up. :whistle:

Well that's where he had been the days previous - and as that video hadn't been released yet, it made sense as an answer to people asking where he was. 

Well that's where he had been the days previous - and as that video hadn't been released yet, it made sense as an answer to people asking where he was. 

Few days ago yes but today he was out on the pitch with the lads. It's looking good to see what what :D

At least treble £900m, we'd then think about it for a couple of seconds and still knock it back!!!!!

Super Chris Martin training with the lads today

I can't believe what I saw it that video!!! It is something I had to watch a few times just to make sure I saw it right, did everyone else see it. I am in shock. Sammon. SAMMON CONTROLLED THE BALL AND PASSED IT. TO THE RIGHT PLAYER. SAMMON. MORE THAN ONCE!!:o

I can't believe what I saw it that video!!! It is something I had to watch a few times just to make sure I saw it right, did everyone else see it. I am in shock. Sammon. SAMMON CONTROLLED THE BALL AND PASSED IT. TO THE RIGHT PLAYER. SAMMON. MORE THAN ONCE!!:o

Unbelieveable mate, just voted him for FIFA Ballon d'Or!

Geez you guys are deluded with figures for Martin. He has done great for seasons and has been pivotal but he's only useful if the ball is played direct to him. Basically he needs players around him to perform to be in the game and is reliant on service. 7m is a very fair price. 

Chris Martin 48 goals in 106 games for us in 2 and a bit years (inc loan)

Ross McCormack 58 goals in 158 games for Leeds in 4ish years

McCormack went for £11m, Martin is a year younger and has a better record and we dont have to sell him would suggest he is worth more.

Fantastic VFX work there with Sammon. When you watch Lord of the Rings you can always tell that it's obvious CGI. That video though, top work whoever worked on that. 

They probably brought in Andy Serkis and did some motion capture work with him,  and then mapped his movements onto Sammon.

It is the fact he did it twice, has been fooling everyone and now he is in his last year we will see him step up his game? :lol:

Only if his game involves fetching and carrying the water bottles for the lads, as other than that I really don't see him getting anywhere near the pitch on match days this season.

Apparently Bucko is going to Birmingham, Keogh plus cash for shackell, Martin going too and Rhodes in this week, so it's gonna be a very busy week and this is of a reliable source.

:lol: Ok. I will eat a hat of the forum's choosing if all of that happens this week...

I still don't think Martin will leave - he's way too important. If a massive bid (12-15m) comes in then it's fair game as everyone has their price.

Otherwise, I can see us fighting tooth and nail to ensure he's a Derby player come the new season. 

Archived