Conor Coady

Ambitious

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't this a PPC site, written by wannabe journalists? What is this forum coming to :-(

They've hired a few journalist with their ear to the ground and have to adhere to very strict guidelines for newsnow. 

If I write something it has to be an opinion or a report followed up by an opinion. I could, of course, chase around agents and try and get a 'scoop' but I'm busy enough as it is. 

I know the website has attracted a couple of well known journalist, who I won't name, to write for them. They usually write under a different name or HITCstaffer as they do other places too. As I said, you can almost guarantee there is truth in the story as there is a lot more loops to jump through than your usually newspaper.

They've hired a few journalist with their ear to the ground and have to adhere to very strict guidelines for newsnow. 

If I write something it has to be an opinion or a report followed up by an opinion. I could, of course, chase around agents and try and get a 'scoop' but I'm busy enough as it is. 

I know the website has attracted a couple of well known journalist, who I won't name, to write for them. They usually write under a different name or HITCstaffer as they do other places too. As I said, you can almost guarantee there is truth in the story as there is a lot more loops to jump through than your usually newspaper.

is it an actual full time job? 

is it an actual full time job? 

For some people - more than a few make fairly decent money from it too. 

I do it as a side hobby, between 50-100 articles a month, as I work full time in something completely different. It's a nice little earner to go on top of my monthly wage anyway.

For some people - more than a few make fairly decent money from it too. 

I do it as a side hobby, between 50-100 articles a month, as I work full time in something completely different. It's a nice little earner to go on top of my monthly wage anyway.

I bet I couldn't do 5 :lol:

Conor Coady: Wolves set to sign Huddersfield Town midfielder

Wolves are set to sign Huddersfield Town midfielder Conor Coady, BBC Radio Leeds reports.

The clubs are understood to have agreed a fee in the region of £2m and he is currently having a medical.

Coady, 22, made 45 league appearances for the Terriers last season after joining from Liverpool for a fee of around £375,000 in August 2014.

He will be the second player to join Wolves this summer after Portsmouth midfielder Jed Wallace.

Archived