Jordan Rhodes

BottrillRAM

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

They have hardly had a kick yet and you come out with stupid comments like that.

Go back to playing football manager. 

Ridiculous comment

Why is it ridiculous? Just because I have a different view from you and the ones who liked your comment? Can I have a view that doesn't accord with yours? For God's sake why join a forum if you expect views that accord with yours all the time.   I just happen to think that Camara and Blackman won't cut it but I respect your view that they might even though I don't agree with it

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Greedy agent.

And player, if he really wanted it, he'd force his agents hand or threaten to dump him at the end of his existing contract. Really don't see an established Prem team coming in for him, Championship promotion hopeful would have been an excellent move.

Some peoples mindset beggars belief doesn't it.

17 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Why is it ridiculous? Just because I have a different view from you and the ones who liked your comment? Can I have a view that doesn't accord with yours? For God's sake why join a forum if you expect views that accord with yours all the time.   I just happen to think that Camara and Blackman won't cut it but I respect your view that they might even though I don't agree with it

Don't let it worry you. Somebody has to be the prat - today it's your turn.

:p

34 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Yes you can have a different opinion to mine. So what are you basing your opinion on?, you know zero about Camara and blackman is one of the top scorers in the league at the moment. BOTH have only been here 5 min and need time to settle in.

When you say, you don't think they will cut it here, knowing nothing, and not giving them time to settle, then no, you don't deserve an opinion.

Sorry if that offends you but i'm fed up with weekend managers typing crap like you did. Give the lads a ****** chance!!

6 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Yes you can have a different opinion to mine. So what are you basing your opinion on?, you know zero about Camara and blackman is one of the top scorers in the league at the moment. BOTH have only been here 5 min and need time to settle in.

When you say, you don't think they will cut it here, knowing nothing, and not giving them time to settle, then no, you don't deserve an opinion.

Sorry if that offends you but i'm fed up with weekend managers typing crap like you did. Give the lads a ****** chance!!

Ah the forum gestapo has spoken. No-one dare has a different view now. Never assume anything such as I know zero about Camara. I lived for a time in Greece a couple of years ago and saw him quite a few times so stuff that up your rectum you pathetic little man. And Blackman? Have watched him prior to this season and just don't rate him. See? I have different views to you. It's allowed you know. 

9 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I don't think Blackman will cut it. It was a bad signing in my opinion. He's had half an exceptional season in an otherwise unremarkable 3 years at Reading. I don't think he's terrible, just that we've overpaid for an average championship performer.... again. I hope to be proved wrong.

4 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Ah the forum gestapo has spoken. No-one dare has a different view now. Never assume anything such as I know zero about Camara. I lived for a time in Greece a couple of years ago and saw him quite a few times so stuff that up your rectum you pathetic little man.

Is there a clue in your post about your 'Strange yearnings' moniker, I wonder?

44 minutes ago, eddie said:

Don't let it worry you. Somebody has to be the prat - today it's your turn.

:p

Oh goody. It's always your turn Eddie. About time you let someone else have it. :lol: Though it seems I've passed the mantle on to mwram1973

46 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Ah the forum gestapo has spoken. No-one dare has a different view now. Never assume anything such as I know zero about Camara. I lived for a time in Greece a couple of years ago and saw him quite a few times so stuff that up your rectum you pathetic little man. And Blackman? Have watched him prior to this season and just don't rate him. See? I have different views to you. It's allowed you know. 

:lol:

So you noticed a loan player 3 years ago playing in greece. wow what a memory and what a coincidence he ended up at derby. Funny, when i look back at the threads when we were going to/did sign him, you never mentioned you know him as a player and didn't rate him based on the few times you saw him.

"Pathetic Little man"?? :lol: You know when your in a hole buddy, try not to resort to personal insults. It makes you look stupid to everyone else when you have lost the debate.

It always amazes me that the dcfc fans "experts" have always watched our new players last season, doesn't matter who it is we sign. If i were you I'd apply for a job as scout for us, then we wouldn't sign **** players.

Like i said, of course people are allowed their opinions, but when you post they are ****, you make yourself look stupid.

Just my opinion ;)

11 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

So you noticed a loan player 3 years ago playing in greece. wow what a memory and what a coincidence he ended up at derby. Funny, when i look back at the threads when we were going to/did sign him, you never mentioned you know him as a player and didn't rate him based on the few times you saw him.

"Pathetic Little man"?? :lol: You know when your in a hole buddy, try not to resort to personal insults. It makes you look stupid to everyone else when you have lost the debate.

It always amazes me that the dcfc fans "experts" have always watched our new players last season, doesn't matter who it is we sign. If i were you I'd apply for a job as scout for us, then we wouldn't sign **** players.

Like i said, of course people are allowed their opinions, but when you post they are ****, you make yourself look stupid.

Just my opinion ;)

Look sorry to be rude but I've got to go. I've got a life. I suggest you try to get one as well

21 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Grow up, If you can't debate with the adults don't post rubbish.

Oh gawd it's you again. Look I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you but if you must know I was teaching English as a foreign language near Thessaloniki and also in Athens. Went to quite a few matches. Camara stood out for PAOK because he was black, and very fast.  But lovely and limited. Speedy but little end result. I remember him for those reasons but also because of his name Camara, and why I remember that surname is another story which I can regale you with if you really want to know all the detail. 

9 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Oh gawd it's you again. Look I don't have to explain myself to the likes of you but if you must know I was teaching English as a foreign language near Thessaloniki and also in Athens. Went to quite a few matches. Camara stood out for PAOK because he was black, and very fast.  But lovely and limited. Speedy but little end result. I remember him for those reasons but also because of his name Camara, and why I remember that surname is another story which I can regale you with if you really want to know all the detail. 

Go on, I'm intrigued!

Archived